Reviews for Shadow
Akhello chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
wow this is woo i was a little shocked, that he killed people but i woner if his father will find him and kill him lol.
Akhello chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
wow this is good. i wonder if Reaven and Shadow gets married.
kitty-blah chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
oo is raven gonna tell her past to him?
Evilsangel chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
dude! you think that was graphic anough! OH hell no deffenently not graphic anough! please update asap! bye! :) ;)
Evilsangel chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
that was great! please update asap! bye :) ;)
Insanity 101 chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
Everybody's issuing challenges these days, so I thought, what the heck? I'll jump on the band wagon.

Dusty's Challenge: Fun and simple. All you have to do is write a one-shot (at least 10 words long). The tricky part has to feature a pairing that you dislike strongly. (Note: No slash or lemons, making me throw up hurts your score.) The best one-shot, and therefore, the most convincing liar, wins the challenge. Entries must be completed by October 31, and, aside from the above mentioned rules, you can do whatever you want with the plot.

The Prize: Yup, there is one. If you win the challenge, you will be awarded with one genuine Dusty for one whole day. I will be entirely at your mercy for twenty-four hours. If you win, I'll give you my email adress so you can communicate I'm not going to give you any ideas for torture; be creative, people!

If I should take a while in reviewing or haven't discovered your story, just drop by and let me know.

Good luck, and have fun!

~Insanity 101, a.k.a. Dusty
Mercsenary chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
nice chapter and fic pls update soon
Cyrpto137 chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Hey this is real good can't wait for a update!KNOX!,Oh and I'm now Cyrpto 137!
Silent Murderess chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
bb. definetly went to far with that joke, i would flip too. anyway, update soon please!
Silent Murderess chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
you are NOT a bad writer! don't critisize your self! that is our job! your job is to update! seriously, please update!
Stuffromybrain chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
update soon please. cant tell just yet if i like it.
Silent Murderess chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
is she going to lose control then? update!
Silent Murderess chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
argh! cliffie! that is so unfair! please update!
Insanity 101 chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
lol dont get your knickers in a twist, i read it cuz i wanted to...tho that totally ticked me off. this shadow dude is WAY out of his element. GO FIND A BABE ON AZARATH! lol honestly im just teasing. *sigh* so you clearly know how to push my buttons...i think i reveal way too much about myself in my writing and such. 0.0 love slade? I DO NOT LOVE SLADE! ...enjoy writing him, yes. and he hangs around my house alot, but thats not my fault! ...ok so hes a good villain, thats it! ...i suppose it depends on what kind of "love" your talking about here *shudder* oh how sweet of you, but you better keep your promise cuz i will be looking for it. ok so azarath is an entirely different world? dimension? so he fell thru the cracks like larry? LOL.

0.0 she kept them open? to observe his nakedness? *faints* now if robin could fall from the sky and be in a coma shed be observing his nakedness too...LOL *slaps self* anyway...OH SO NOW HE WANTS ROBINS CLOTHES! WHAT MORE CAN YOU TAKE? Er...*cough cough* oh look who loves slade now! *grins evilly* OOH SHADOW'S EVIL! PLEASE SAY SHADOWS EVIL? would make sense with all the shadow hints. *cough cough* maybe its just my wishful thinking *wink* well okie dokie then, ill do my best to be least the guys not a jerk.

when you update, i will read. oh and a bit of trivia for you...ive got strep throat. nasty eh? so yeah i might not be updating, but then again i might if the meds kick in and mom lets me near the comp long enough. anywho, ttyl. (oh and so you know, i give horribly long reviews.) ~Dusty
Insanity 101 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
0.0 you wouldnt...YOU WOULD! youre actually going to pair raven with someone besides robin? *sigh* well ok but expect me to hate him...wait...isnt this the same guff i got for mina? ...but thats different! ...only not. ooh raven telling star to shut up...twice. brownie points for that. 0.0 muscular chest? you wouldnt dare! YOU DID NOT JUST COMPARE THIS DUDE TO ROBIN...AND HAVE ROBIN COME UP SHORT? OH THAT IS JUST PLAIN EVIL! *breathes deeply for a moment* this kid *twitch* is from azarath then? is he also half demon? or do you consider healing as a power from ravens azarathian side?

ok now to answer your question about dark corners...robin owns a company, and he also works his butt off keeping jump city you see why hes failing at family life? LOL raven has a purse cuz well hello she needs a place for her cell phone, etc...its a funky gothic purse if that makes you feel better. things change when you have a kid...not that i would know lol. predictable? that was deeply pride is mortally wounded. i planted the hint tho, so yes i meant for you to go "oh crap she wouldnt...oh what if she does?" LOL.

an update would be nice...but if they kiss i swear i will hunt you down and barbecue you. ~Dusty