Reviews for The Lady of Ise
orchid14 chapter 1 . 3/26
Is there any chance you'll finish this awesome story? *sighs* Such a good plot.
Fenris Jin chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
Whoa.. That was a really good read.

The plot was nice. How come Kaoru's always the one who gets her identity blown? lol

Anyway, the parting between KK was a good one. I loved it! :3

The developments in the plot opened a neat avenue for lost of things. Especially now that Kaoru will probably lose her trust in Kenshin and remember his story about Tomoe. It would strengthen the idea that Kenshin wasn't really interested in her. A war would probably ensue.. And with Houji plotting Kaoru's demise, it might be well underway that Izushi was actually a target and that Kenshin might have sent her to greater danger instead of safety. It would have been nice if Kaoru finally achieves rouge status successfully this time.. especially now that Megumi was forced to leave her side.. Hmm.. I wonder if you had planned to put Sano in here too.

Anyway, too bad it was left as open ended. It would have been a fun to see more! :)
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
So, I was wondering...do you ever update this fic any more?
Pinay chapter 18 . 1/26/2010
This is an excellent work. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

It makes it more exciting to read as you are weaving this fiction with history. I appreciate it a lot. I'm actually working on writing an academic paper framing Japan's history with RK universe. Yes, it was tough and whimsical. But my profesor approved my proposal so...

Your writing style is very addictive. I'm a big fan. Thanks for sharing.
kenzhin chapter 18 . 6/17/2008
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! IM BEGGING YOU!
SnowCharms chapter 18 . 6/9/2008
Not bad...taking some of Japan's history n making it ur own...it's a rather good idea...as long as u dun denounce it u won't hv 2 worry about being sued...i really can't believe that Kenshin would do this 2 her...but then again now that he is going 2 war there's nothing that he can really do 2 protect her...i really wonder if Soujiro will actually betray Kenshin...but then again i doubt it...he seems 2 like Kenshin more anyway...i just hope that Kaoru's father will be understanding...i wonder if Megumi n Sano will meet...perhaps u should dedicate 1 portion of ur nx chapter 2 them...lol...update!
sycamore chapter 18 . 11/10/2007
you're story is really interesting. i hope the second part will be posted soon (or maybe i just can't find it). thank you very much for the story. it was likable..

**I don't understand some of the characteristics of the lady's assistant. some adjectives you used were unclear and i could not imagine her personality..
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 18 . 10/25/2007
That is great plz update
Shadowed Secretz chapter 18 . 10/24/2007
please update soon!
poems2songs chapter 18 . 10/10/2007
interesting story... really like it... wonder what happens next... update as soon as you can... please and thank you!
mr joel chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
it's nice...
wh00t chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
bravo!
Anon chapter 18 . 4/23/2007
It was a great story. You were lucid and precise with what you write and I was very impressed with no spelling or grammer mistakes. I look forward to reading the story when you continue it, a shame if you don't.
enviousDangelM chapter 18 . 1/15/2007
I love the plot. I hope you continue to update this story!
openwindow3 chapter 18 . 11/17/2006
i ABSOLUTELY LOVE kenshin's characterization in this story! !update! this story deserves 10 times more reviews than it has!

PLEASE UPDATE!