Reviews for The Dinner Date
jrzygurl89 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
I love the story and the prequel!
jim the match chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
mr and mrs aino have agreed after hour of talk ! funny crazy parents allowed our daughter to marry older woman..minako,21 and setsuna,33 parody of lindsay lohan and sam ronson!
Kenneth Black chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Mrs. Aino is awesome! p
StormBrisingr chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Hahahaha! i love how Minako's mother is like! HILARIOUS! Great job!
DavisJes chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
lol too funny. I love the way you write Minako's mom. You have inspired me to write a small fic about Setsuna keeping a diary since she has been around forever.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Cute! Minako's parents were too funny. lol
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
I really like this story. but um, I have an idea for you, like maybe Setsuna or Haruka loses a bet to Mrs. Aino, and well...yeah. Just an idea, that'd be interesting.
FoxDevilsWild chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
xD actually Im not much into a Minako/Setsuna pairing, but oh boy this was totally hilarious. You portrayed Minas mother very original and easy to love. Very good story! *,~
yurianimeotaku chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
[laughing too hard...can't breathe]

I can't believe I laughed this hard through TWO chapters! I LOVE Mrs. Aino! What a perv! (in a good way)
BleuFleur chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Oh. My. Goodness. That was a hoot. I love your take on Mrs. Aino! The entire story was great to read, but she really stole the show.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
You were actually worried that this wouldn't top the first one? I mean you have got to be kidding me? This so topped the first one by a hundred miles. (Not to say the first one wasn't great its just that...come on! This one was so much funnier!) I mean...I guess Haruka and Michiru as well as Mrs. Aino were the real reasons but it was really great. Loved the proposal and Mr. Aino. As well as the last lines. I could only imagine how that looked to Haruka...but I mean if Setsuna and Minako heard Michiru scream before...Haruka has to know she didn't want it. Besides...she set herself up for that one by going into a secluded room alone with Mrs. Aino. Anyway this was great. I'd so not complain if you decided to continue. Can you imagine...the months that Haruka mentioned because of wedding plans? It'd be fantastic!
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
After going through fan art I found a link to this that I haven't read yet and couldn't resist. Of course its wonderful. I got a big kick out of Minako's mother. She really was a handful...but I can't wait to read the next chapter. Should be interesting.
ShalimarMars chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
hahahahah this is the funniest of all stories that i have ever read...i hope i can find more out there like this one
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Holy FUCK! Mrs. Aino really IS a pervert!

Helluva job, son! Well, this review might just go unnoticed, but anyway...

The first chapter was hilarious. And I'm sure as shit that Sailor-V sent some suggestion to those manga editors! XD

And Minako's a pervert, too! Hidin' yuri manga, for God's sake...

The second chapter was downright insane. XD

Poor, poor Haruka...AND Michiru! Mrs. Aino sure gave'em Hell...err...well, the perverted version of Hell, sorta. XD

Well, I wasn't kinda expecting the proposal scene, but I wasn't THAT caught off-guard. Nice work there.

But ain't it a bit uncomfortable to make out on the living room floor? And that “Oh…” Takahashi loosened his tie. “You’re on your own. No one can control that woman.” part...XD Funny as shit, son.

And the final part was priceless! I just BET Haruka WAS gonna take up Mrs. Aino on her offer! XD

Nice work, soldier.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Shiori Kaiou chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
hahahahahaha you right some characters write themselves, i love miss Aino, she's so much fun! wouldn't mind if you make a 3 chapter, the wedding or something. Have never seen Haruka and Michiru in such a situation. Love every second of it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »