Reviews for Secrets
erandasenaratne chapter 13 . 4/5
I dont care about what others say, the story was good from start to finish. It was obviously an AU so Harry asking Hermione and Hermione cheating on Harry is justified. This story had more depth than most of the stories in ffnet. While i would have been happy with either ending this makes sense as well. From book 1 to book 7 harry's go to people were ron and hermione and vice versa, it only makes sense he would need that after everything they've been through.
S chapter 13 . 1/14
Unfortunately, I couldn't sympathize with Hermione's character in this story, which didn't make me root for her; I skipped chapters because I just couldn't read any more about her angst over the drama she created herself. While Harry admitted to some faults of his own by the end, the bottom line was that Hermione and Ron screwed their friend over. The alternative ending would have much more believable.
Guss chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
switch ron and harry and the story seems possible
inreverie89 chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
I love this chapter. Very heated. Your writing is brilliant.
inreverie89 chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
Aww, would be nice if all these time Harry talking to Ginny, he realizes he loves ginny, too. It will be perfect.
inreverie89 chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Well, i was excited that you put the necklace into the story. Where is it now? I want the story with it. Other than that, thanks for writing.
inreverie89 chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Thank you for writing this story. You gave us a glimpse of Harry Hermione and we figured out why Ron and Hermione were made for each other.
inreverie89 chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Aww the locket, its gonna hurt all three of them. I love romione but even this, i feel sorry for Harry.
inreverie89 chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Your story is amazing. Not too fast paced, not too slow paced. And everything just makes sense. All the thiughts.
Zalini chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
I have to say that this was a pretty good story once I got over the somewhat unbelievable start. I have come upon a number of similar stories like this one where the writing is very good and the story flows to a conclusion that I think works like in this case. My main problem is the totally illogical and forced premise which the story sits on based on the characters as we know them from the books. But this is fiction and and as I said before, this was a good one.
RustKnight chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
How interesting. This is the first story I've seen where Harry is the one being cheated on.

Very sensible ending. Good job.
melove167 chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I really loved the way you wrote their friendship. From hell and back, they will always be best friends.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
I love this story! I don't care whether the characters' are too out of canon or not, it's an absolute pleasure to read and has been beautifully written! I am so pleased with the ending, and i definitely want to read this again :)
asa chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
What a stupid wimp
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
You know, the first time I read this story was so long ago, but I come back to it every few months, and read it all over again. This fic is one of my all time favourites. I love it. I have never left a review before, I figured I ought to let you know how amazing this is. Thank you for writing it.