Reviews for Secrets
gaucung89 chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
I love this chapter. Very heated. Your writing is brilliant.
gaucung89 chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
Aww, would be nice if all these time Harry talking to Ginny, he realizes he loves ginny, too. It will be perfect.
gaucung89 chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Well, i was excited that you put the necklace into the story. Where is it now? I want the story with it. Other than that, thanks for writing.
gaucung89 chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Thank you for writing this story. You gave us a glimpse of Harry Hermione and we figured out why Ron and Hermione were made for each other.
gaucung89 chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Aww the locket, its gonna hurt all three of them. I love romione but even this, i feel sorry for Harry.
gaucung89 chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Your story is amazing. Not too fast paced, not too slow paced. And everything just makes sense. All the thiughts.
Zalini chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
I have to say that this was a pretty good story once I got over the somewhat unbelievable start. I have come upon a number of similar stories like this one where the writing is very good and the story flows to a conclusion that I think works like in this case. My main problem is the totally illogical and forced premise which the story sits on based on the characters as we know them from the books. But this is fiction and and as I said before, this was a good one.
RustKnight chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
How interesting. This is the first story I've seen where Harry is the one being cheated on.

Very sensible ending. Good job.
melove167 chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I really loved the way you wrote their friendship. From hell and back, they will always be best friends.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
I love this story! I don't care whether the characters' are too out of canon or not, it's an absolute pleasure to read and has been beautifully written! I am so pleased with the ending, and i definitely want to read this again :)
asa chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
What a stupid wimp
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
You know, the first time I read this story was so long ago, but I come back to it every few months, and read it all over again. This fic is one of my all time favourites. I love it. I have never left a review before, I figured I ought to let you know how amazing this is. Thank you for writing it.
Starchick chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Ugh, it's weird reviewing the same chapter twice, but I never actually got to my point in the first one. What I was getting at is that I liked this ending because I just like the Trio; but realistically Harry doesn't need Ron and Hermione (in the making-and-hanging-out-as-friends sense, I mean, not the need-them-to-fight-Voldemort sense). What they did was shitty, and he's allowed to focus mainly on how it affected him when it's something as personally betraying as cheating. He'd be plenty justified in dumping them, calling it a day; and that would be just as satisfying an ending to the story because he's not so isolated that this would leave him all alone for long.

So I guess when I'm left thinking this I need to feel that, just as in canon - where Harry's unfailing tendency to pick them and run to them over anything or anyone else is the proof that it's Ron and Hermione as PEOPLE, as his friends, that he values and finds so special, not that he just thinks no one else is there to listen - Harry's forgiving Ron and Hermione in this story because it's _them_ he loves, and missing _them_ is what would hurt most, not because dumping them makes him lonely. I need to see that before I can honestly see the 'Forgive' ending ia MORE satisfying than the 'No Forgiving' one, but I didn't get that here. So it doesn't really feel earned. I'm not sold on why he'd forgive them because the story doesn't actually give a concrete reason beyond "he's got no other friends", which isn't the case, and is a hollow excuse anyway. I'm sure I'm meant to assume Harry's canon reasons for why he'd love them and hate ditching them still apply, only I can't see canon!Ron and Hermione ever pulling such a shitty thing on him so those reasons don't just automatically apply, either.
Starchick chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
Okay, I'm just going to state for the record that I really enjoyed this, you handled the Trio dynamics beautifully, and I loved the ending, it was a perfect fit for this story and it's only fact that Harry would forgive them given how much they mean to him. (Warning: this is prefaced by my own inability to picture Harry with anything other than sisterly feelings for Hermione even when reading H/Hr fic, so it's more like knowing Harry wouldn't chuck the Trio friendship over losing a girl he wasn't actually in love with.)

That said, I kept getting this "have your cake and eat it too" sense from the last few chapters - not specific to THIS story so much as it's a running theme I've seen in enough R/Hr fics that it now tends to somewhat kill the story for me when it pops up - like a big part of why Harry forgave them was simply because going the non-forgiveness route would leave him completely alone and friendless. Which takes away from the uplifting impact I think I'm meant to feel here, that Harry chose forgiveness because he loves THEM, not because he had no other options.

I know RHr focuses on the one Trio dynamic we don't have intimate insight into, but most of the reason we get such a strong idea from canon that Ron and Hermione have this whole relationship Harry isn't a part of is because they're together a lot (instead of with other people) when Harry isn't around - sometimes cuz he can't be (Dursleys), but usually because he's with the _other people_ he has relationships with that Ron and Hermione don't figure into. Not saying he's a BMOC, he's generally antisocial at best, no one means more to him than Ron and Hermione, etc, etc. But I mean we've SEEN what happens when Hermione and Ron go off on their own - that's when characters like Neville and Hagrid and Luna and Ginny and Cho get pulled up from the minors, so I can't really see him spending half a year not talking to anyone if he fell out with Ron and Hermione. It just feels like such a disconnect from the books. But again, I think that's less a problem with the way it was handled in this story, and more to do with a personal response. I've read a lot of RHr fics that try to fit both the Absent-Harry element and OnlyTalksToRHr-Harry element into the same story, and imo, the two aren't compatible.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
What a wonderful story!Just what I was looking for. Could you please come up with a sequel?

You know what I think this fic is an answer to all those H/Hr fics out there coz if anything that ever starts between H and Hr it WILL end up like this coz this is the only RIGHT way to end up with. No matter how differently the fics try to lure you it just DOES NOT seem right.

I've read a few H/Hr fics but no matter how differently I try to explore their relationship I always find flaws in them. May be its all JKR'S fault coz she laid out some things so vivid that they can never be changed.