Reviews for Jaded
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I just went hunting all over everything for this perfect fic. I read it ages ago when it was still relatively new on the site and so was I. I love the writing in this piece, the depth of emotion (and emotionless), the bittersweet reality of it. An all-time fav.
Audrey chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
*sniffle* thats so sad...poor tessy-wessy...
Adele chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
It was strange, but I like it. Hope you write more
Josephine chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Wow wow wow.. This is FANTASTIC! (Like *all* of your writings) Tess is such an amazing character, and you did a lovely job letting us peek into her younger self.
Marcela chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
The first time I heard "Jaded" I immediately thought of Tess. I appreciate that you also noticed the relations and put them to good use. This story was pretty moving in its own way and I give you congrats.
Allura chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
That was very beautiful in a rather sad way. I've always felt that Tess had so muich more inside of her. That she's never allowed to feel what the others do. Locked away like the ice princess. I'm glad you wrote this, it's wonderful.
CuteDiva too busy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
A really nice interpretation. Kinda like looking at it in a totally different view... cause if you think about it, Tess acts on what destiny orders her to do, so in a way, she really IS jaded. A good use of Aerosmith, Steve Tyler would've been proud!
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Very good! Like I expected anything else. You know, I always wondered why Nasedo called her Tess if he knew that wasn't actually her name. You used that wonderful writing style you have in a different way in this story, I think. Anyhow, great job. Lately I've been having this obsession with the word "jaded", so that was good. ~Lioness
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Very good.
Margarita chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Ooh, I really like that! It's a very different and very nice take on Tess and her feelings. :D