Reviews for A Twist in the Game
Sarah Taylor4 chapter 18 . 12/29/2020
Wait it went from scaralete to tiara
Guest chapter 18 . 4/23/2017
Umm in case you didn't realize it is Hermione JEAN granger
TwinzLover chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This says the story is Herms and Georgrie, but he's on a honeymoon, and now it's about Ron and Herms? I think I will need some more information to read, because poop on Ron. He left! They were in the freakin woods being hunted, and he left over an obviously stupid jealousy! So yes info would be appreciated...
LaineLove chapter 19 . 8/14/2007
Hi, I think you should have told more about what happened in the last three chapters but it was good
ridiculous chapter 19 . 6/11/2007
Overall the story was predictable, but worth reading.

The ending was really sudden, like "screw this I'm done." I laughed out loud as the chapters got shorter and then when I got to the epilogue.

You're funny.
Electricityy chapter 19 . 4/25/2007
I LOVE that story, recently got into Fred/Hermy, and I LOVE it.

xxEmily
Alayne Cira chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
Somehow I don't think Ron would've gotten over that so easily. Nice chapter, though.
Alayne Cira chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
Interesting. I wonder how long Ron will mope over this.
Alayne Cira chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
Very cute...poor Ron, though.
Alayne Cira chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
It's been a while since I've read this story. I like it, and am wondering what will happen if Fred falls in love with Hermione.
Em chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
So, ever since I read 'Just A Harmless Joke' (which, btw, everyone should read) I have been a die-hard Hermione/Fred fan, they are my favorite ship. but, yes. Good job on this story!
Vamprisslizy chapter 19 . 10/15/2006
i loved that story!
autumnlover chapter 18 . 8/24/2006
i absolutely loved this story. now, i have to say i am a die hard r/hr fan and i like h/g, but your story was too cute to be true!

i loved all the fred/hr bits and the bl/g bits were weird, but if you made him a nice person, then so be it!

autumnlover

ps. i thought blaise was a girl. oops.
GurlOfTheNight chapter 19 . 5/2/2006
it was good
Ghetto Diva1 chapter 19 . 4/21/2006
so kawaii desu

meaning

so very cute

lol . i luv diz story. fred n hermione foreva in my opinion aniwyz. lol