Reviews for A Twist in the Game
reflectivelvet chapter 16 . 7/7/2005
omg you update so fast i wasnt aware that these two have been added. lol yes you do get cookies. i only have safeway brand chocolate chip tho, so nuthin fancy. also a little bit of marie calander pie in the fridge. :D loved the chapters :)
Charlie K chapter 16 . 7/7/2005
Hey okay i've read all 15 chapters and i must say bravo! i wanted something different cause i got sick of the hgsb and the hghp and the hgdm and the worst hgrw. and i finally got something different! so proud of ya!well please keep writing if you can its a great story -
Jinger chapter 16 . 7/7/2005
i have read your entire story so far written and i loved it. you have some amazing descriptions in there. if only i were half as talented as you are i would have a story out as well. you are definatly one of my new favorite authors. i do wonder though...how on earth did ron get over her so completely that the news earned that particular reaction? and what of this blaise and ginny thing? oh oh and is there gonna be a hookup between harry and someone? i know that it's a lot of questions but, perhaps you could oblige me and give at least one answer. i love the direction your story is going and i will keep reading as long as you put out chapters. till next time. Jinger.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 16 . 7/7/2005
Aww. It's sweet that Ron took it so well. I would have expected him to be upset. That's great though, just like this story. :) Please update soon.
Crazy-Physco chapter 16 . 7/7/2005
I loved it.
Crazy-Physco chapter 15 . 7/7/2005
cool
degrassichick chapter 16 . 7/7/2005
Great chapter...update soon!

-Ron's reaction was a bit unexpected...lol
PadfootLover21 chapter 16 . 7/7/2005
bravo!

Mrs. Black
starbaby-210 chapter 16 . 7/7/2005
wow...i thought ron would have been a little bit upset...all well that was funny cuz it was a huge shocker! hahahahaha i thought hermione was going to fait f/m him being so happy! hahahahaa...well um yeah post soon! can't wait till ron finds out who ginny is seeing _ should get interesting!
FredGeorgeLover chapter 16 . 7/7/2005
(I've read all the chapters and i'm sorry i've never reviewed before... just been lazy! thought i would now though!)Anyway now that i got that out... Ah! i'm so glad you made ron not like Hermione any more and be happy for her. i've never read a hermione and fred fic before and i love yours! hehe and i think in this fic ginny and blaise are so cute... oh i love fred and george hehe (just thought you might like to know that!)
finkpishnets chapter 16 . 7/7/2005
Really good chapter. I am so relieved that you made Ron lovely! Can't wait for more :)
Shyla chapter 15 . 7/6/2005
i LOVE IT! You make Herm and Fred look so cute togtether!
JessMess chapter 16 . 7/6/2005
that was really good.

i so can not wait for more.

CYA
Antanaqui chapter 16 . 7/6/2005
YAY UPDATE! And that's all I have to say about that.
aZn iD0L chapter 15 . 7/6/2005
it's nice to see a fic where blaise is actually NICE! lol...update soon!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »