Reviews for A Twist in the Game
silhouettedbythesea chapter 14 . 7/2/2005
this is AMAZING! keep it up!
reflectivelvet chapter 14 . 7/2/2005
oh my gosh i am totally in love w/ this story! update as soon as posible and i'll give you lots and lots of cookies! :D
Crazy-Physco chapter 14 . 7/2/2005
I loved it. Great. Yes let Ginny and Blaise get to gether. Don't make Fred and Hermione break up yet.
airuhkuh chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
Oh you have me HOOKED! Love the smut, teehee. I especially liked how you made Hermione think it was all some big joke of Fred's. It made it all seem real believable, because that's what Fred is like based on what little we see of him in the books. George, however, was a little..surprising. I can see a George like that, especially since he's married, and the twins have shown some intelluctual insight occasionally, just not enough to ruin their rep. Just a question, but what is up with the sudden band-obsessed Hermione? That's something I really don't like. It's not her at all. But other than that, excellent! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
wiccan-witch88 chapter 14 . 6/30/2005
great story update soon. i kinda got the feeling that blaise liked hermione...but i could be wrong. anyway i think that ginny and blaise would make a great couple. update real soon
iE chapter 14 . 6/30/2005
this is really more of a comment on the last chapter, but i think you did give readers a warning about the sexiness in the earlier chapter where they almost do, so anyone who dissagreed could stop reading at that point.
Benni jean chapter 14 . 6/30/2005
i dont know if blaise and ginny get together but i wouldnt be surprised. and i really hope that fred and hermione stay together. Loved this sapter short but vital keep up the good work! :D
sarahbuggs chapter 14 . 6/30/2005
well, if you want a really twisty twist, might I suggest a gay love? Possibly between Harry and Ronnykins? Just a suggestion though, your choice. Luv your story!
JessMess chapter 14 . 6/30/2005
that was really good.

love it.

i so can not wait for moer.

CYa
Alayne Cira chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wonder what Fred is up to.
7LetterDirt chapter 14 . 6/29/2005
ha ha ha fred got some on his first date with hermione. hes a total pimp. and ginny and blaise? sounds like pure sugary goodness up ahead. im lovin' it so im stayin' tuned in for your next update! ;
Matad0r chapter 14 . 6/29/2005
so far this whole story has been superiorly ass kickin awesome!i love it!hurry and update!
Ms.Sprinkles chapter 14 . 6/29/2005
sweet! i love your story its going in my favorites. update again soon!
The Lady Luthien chapter 14 . 6/29/2005
Nice-very nicely done. Blaise seems like a sweet guy. Although, he isn't THAT bad in the books to begin with. Anyway, I would say I'm going to be anxiously awaiting for the next chapter in 5 or 6 days but I won't be here either so it'll be nice to come back to. Update ASAP.
Antanaqui chapter 14 . 6/29/2005
I hope you have a good time at you...grandparents was it? All mine are dead, except one that I despise, but hey that's life. Can't wait for the update!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »