Reviews for A Twist in the Game
Highof75 chapter 18 . 4/12/2006
did you change Hermione's middle name?

'Cause like earlier in the story, Ginny called Hermione "Hermione Scarlet Granger" And Fred just called her "Hermione Tiara Granger"

So yeah.

by the way,
jean jelly bean chapter 19 . 3/24/2006
good story, but went in a downward spiral towards the end.
Hahah chapter 18 . 3/23/2006
I love this story and I hate to burst your bubble, but for the sake of inconsistencies, Hermione has like 3 middle names in this story hehe. I just noticed it.

-KG
Cat chapter 19 . 3/8/2006
That was sweet.

Did you know you gave Hermione two different middle names?

Thanks for writing and sharing.
cope chapter 19 . 3/5/2006
this was fairly good. i agree with you, the ending was bad, but you're also right that it said everything. just one thing, Hermione's middle name is Jane, and you changed it different times throughout the story. just thought that you would like to know if you ever decide to re-do some of the chapters and make them more detailed and longer. other than that, no complaints.

yours truly,

cope
Eva chapter 18 . 3/5/2006
Beautiful, absolutly beautiful.

Also, in earlier chapters, Ginny said Hermiones middle name was Scarlett but in chapter 18/17 Fred said it was Tiara or something. Just wanted to point that out.

But anyways, simply beautiful.
SISI17 chapter 19 . 3/5/2006
your mom goes to college!
Crazy-Physco chapter 19 . 3/4/2006
cool
Tecumseh Dean chapter 19 . 3/3/2006
aw! this was such a cute story, i loved it soo much! i wish you'd make it longer, but i suppose this very short epilogue will have to suffice...this was soo good! wonderful job!
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 18 . 3/2/2006
aw nice story and end

-oli
LilAngel123 chapter 18 . 2/27/2006
SO SWEET! i love fred!
hiya chapter 18 . 1/7/2006
Hey. Good work on the story. I really loved it, but I just wanted to say one thing. Hermione's middle name is Jane I believe. Great work!
awesome fic chapter 18 . 12/28/2005
It's awesome!

hope ya write more!
TwilightsEnd chapter 18 . 11/15/2005
I love the story...is there still more coming or was that the end? Just one thing though...in one chapter, Hermione's middle name is Scarlett, and in this one it's Tiara...just a little fyi...Nice work!
TwilightsEnd chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
Ooh...I love Armor for Sleep...and I love your story!
310 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »