Reviews for A Twist in the Game
dolface546 chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
I love fluff! I can't wait for your next chappie!
pyro the dark angel chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
my fluff bunnies thank you. update soon! _
luna luck chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Good start. I love Hermione / Fred stories. Please update soon I would like to read some more of your work. I like reviewing, so you will almost always here my input for a chapter. Here's hoping you update soon!
Surfredia chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
yay that was fast! now do it just as fast for the next update.
EricaL chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
You know, I've honestly never thought of a Fred Hermione ship, but maybe...

Good story; hurry up and post the next chapter!

Erica
Kimmy chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Very good beginning. I can't wait to fing out what happens next. Good Luck with the story, it's good so far.
Crazygirl2092 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I think you are off to a good start. I love Fred and Hermione fics and I think this is going to be a good one. Keep it up and update soon.
Surfredia chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
we that was fun. write sommore fast.
AmberJupiter chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Yay! I think I'm the first to review, but I like where you're going with this. Fred and Hermione are my favorite pair (yet I have no idea why I prefer him so much to George!) Oh, and be sure to let us fans know who George married!
stars-n-moons91 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
'Twas well written, but uh... Maybe you should go easy on the stuff bout Jesus and stuff... umm, cuz they're pretty much all going to hell just for being wizards, but, you know, whatever you'd like to do. :D

And I'm not saying it wasn't good, or that she was praying or anything, but uh... well, probably not wise if ur a Christian to associate these people or mention them with Jesus. Ever. Unless, you know, they become Christians. Which would be a whole story in itself. Fun crap, right there.

Uh, hmm...Hope I've caused no offence. And I know, again, that you didn't mean any harm, I'm just saying that some flamers out there- if you even MENTION anything about Christianity and Harry Potter, they'll boot you from the site. Believe me, I know...

Anyway! TWAS GOOD. I'll be reading more in the next chapter. I like your writing.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21