Reviews for A Twist in the Game
twistedsweetie8 chapter 18 . 10/18/2005
wow, ur a good author, but such a bloody prep! also, you changed hermione's middle name, first it was scarlet, then tiara, and though i like scarlet as a name and an actress, it's not mione's middle name, jane is. also, you should have a sequel where their married and they have female twins who are just as bad if not worse as fg, just a suggestion...

ts
Irishbrunette03 chapter 18 . 10/4/2005
is this the end or os there going to be more...u never really said either way...by the way i think hermoines middle name is jane...not what u put in beofre...just a little comment...i loved it by the way...but what happend with ginny and zabini
amycharys chapter 18 . 9/19/2005
You should update soon, we need to know how Hermione and Fred go on in life, and about Blaise and Ginny.
brilliantblonde9 chapter 17 . 9/2/2005
i really hope you decide to write more! I love this story so much
AmericanCowgirl chapter 18 . 8/26/2005
omfg, that was absolutely amazing! ah! i loved it so much, it was exactly the kind of story i was looking for, please, upidate ASAP! and if its not too much trouble read my songfic nn review, even if it sucks, which i know it does, but it will make me happy! once again, totally completely wonderful story!

much love
GothicKitty chapter 18 . 8/24/2005
Execellent story! I love it! I think Hermione and Fred are cute together.
Anonomous chapter 18 . 8/23/2005
Aww this was really good!
Hyper Fan Girl chapter 18 . 8/20/2005
AWE! That was so adorable. Fred is so cute, I always did prefer him to Goerge for some reason. I loved it!
Rebecca chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
WRITE MORE! This is insanity! You can't do this to me! There needs to be more, write ten more chapters! I love it and it can never end! Ever!
Rebecca chapter 15 . 8/15/2005
Again love it but apparently courtship is dead for Ginny and Blaise. Thank goodness they didn't have sex though. I may be too much of a romantic but couldn't they had atleast been on like one date first? Oh well, I still am captured by your story and I respect its to late to fix it which is fine because it's still all in all good. Long review aye?
Rebecca chapter 14 . 8/15/2005
Love it so far. But I must say this:

WHY DO YOU PERSIST IN MAkING HERMIONE HAVE SUCH BAD TASTE IN BANDS!
darkdragonluv chapter 18 . 8/12/2005
AW! How sweet! I absolutely love this story and I absolutely love Fred/Hermione! They're so perfect together don't you think? :D Yay! they're getting married *starts to sing*- "going to the chapel and THEY'RE gonna get maried!"
xXHopelessly DevotedXx chapter 18 . 8/11/2005
Fred is so my favey so I LOVE IT cant wait for more updat esoon
Rebecca chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
What an odd turn this story is taking. Not that I mind I just can't wait to see where it leads.
Rebecca chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
ACK! What in the hell posessed you to make Hermione have such bad taste in music? Seriously, My Chemical Romance? They can't sing! And their lead singer, Gerard Way, looks dead all the time and is probably a narcisisst! Yep. Other than that I like it.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »