Reviews for A Twist in the Game
Pearlangeloftime chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
love it
SiSi17 chapter 17 . 8/9/2005
hey could you recommend some Fred/Hermy fics i only found a good one it was the one you wrote.
SiSi17 chapter 18 . 8/9/2005
i am sorry but that could have been better i liked it but it could've been better. make up for the poorly written one write a sequel! no seriously i loved this one but it is to rushed you need to a)rewrite with more detail and/or explanation b) write a sequel and put some flashbacks in there because you really didn't go into detail about ginny and blaise and if you weren't going to go into detail about them some time or another you should have just not said anything about them at all. i liked though and this to me was not complete there are possibilities here i mean endless for the Blaise/Ginny thing and what happens after Fred and Hermione get married do they have kids do Blaise and Ginny get married i need to know! i still thought it was awesome.

no disrepects,

Sariah
Ayuka chapter 18 . 8/8/2005
I really liked this! Fred's a good guy, and I'm into the Fred/Hermione pairing. This is only the first one I've read though. You just might want to edit some spelling and grammar, and your last two chapters were amazingly short. However, it was very good nonetheless. Nice work.
Jinger chapter 18 . 8/7/2005
it was short but sweet. i do like the ending. that last line is something to remember. Jinger.
henn chapter 17 . 8/7/2005
this is so good i luv it plz go on!1
Alexandra Warkel chapter 18 . 8/6/2005
I liked the story however i have one comment. wasnt hermione's middle name scarlett? if so, why when fred proposed was it tiara? Otherwise i liked it
Crazy-Physco chapter 18 . 8/6/2005
cool
Lupin'sLuver chapter 18 . 8/6/2005
aw so cute and a happy ending! YAY
0xsammie chapter 18 . 8/5/2005
that was a wonderful fanfic! _ i loved it! you're a great writer! write more!
Danny Frank chapter 18 . 8/5/2005
YAY! i was given a thank you!
purplecrazy2291 chapter 18 . 8/5/2005
is it over or is there more?
Ginny Malfoy chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
very good. At least she listens to some decent bands...
Sakura-jr17 chapter 18 . 8/4/2005
AW i wish my b/f was the sweet!

is there more?

i loved it so much!

and we won't get to the fact that i total sad person
weaseluff chapter 18 . 8/3/2005
Write more! write more! PLEASE?
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »