Reviews for A Twist in the Game
Slyzerin chapter 18 . 8/3/2005
Yeah ! I've been written in the list of the reviewers ! Thank u thank u... Even if I think ur the one who should say that... Anyway, I loved that chapter, even if it was short ! Fred's speach (er... Is that how we write it ?) was really sweet and well-written ! Oh and, I like the title !

┬žlyzerin
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 18 . 8/3/2005
Is this the end of the story, or are you going to update it. I hope there's more because I have really enjoyed reading this story.
PearlyJammer chapter 18 . 8/3/2005
Yeah! That was a nice little scene. MORE!
Alex chapter 18 . 8/3/2005
::sobs:: Aw! How Sweet! I love this story!
Antanaqui chapter 18 . 8/3/2005
That was so sweet! Great ending!

Luv ya, Geneva
Kayree chapter 18 . 8/3/2005
again, i LOVE this story! im soo happy u r writing some more! ur right it did sound a bit like an epilogue, but im glad it's not! fantastic chapter as usual! thanx for the special mention ;p keep writing, ur doing great!

Love & Luck,

Kayree
Mrs-Fred-Weasley13 chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
awesome! i loved it! your a really good writer.
Kitlucky13 chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
Holy crap this is an awesome pairing! I can't wait for your update..hopefully soon to appease my anticipation :)
ali-lou chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
good work, Fred is so cute
mhsalien chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
Hey! Another great chapter! I was wondering when that was going to happen! Keep up the great work!
Holly Krum chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
Thanks for mentioning me! The ending lovely, though I think she was to young to be married. Ah well. Keep on writing, your stories are absolutely beautiful!
Underground Supergirl chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
FINALLY! I was waiting for that scene! lol, don't stop it here, though. Draco should crash the wedding, Fred would protect Hermione, she'd curse Draco, big fiasco, turns out well... that might be an okay plot bunny if you need a last resort. good luck finding a good plot bunny, mine tend to stink, but oh well. That's why i'm more reviewer than writer. update soon!
Pinker Belle chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
Aw! that was so cute! Is that the end? I hope it isn't!
Close2MiiHeart chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
I LOVE this fan fic! I really do! I love Fred and Hermione they are just so sweet together! I really love where your going with this, please update soon!

Krista xoxo
degrassichick chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
That was a cute chapter! Is it the end of the story though? Either way it was awesome!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »