Reviews for Safe
Mtwapa chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Lovely angst.

Really well written.

I love how they both found it so hard to leave each other and it's nice to see Keller being so brave and chivalrous. Hope you do write some more Interpreter!
Mtwapa chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hello!

I love the 1st chap in your story...been loooking around for a while for a good fic about these two and glad to have stumbled across yours.

Their thoughts and words to each other are just so in character. Think you've done a great job here.
v-volatile chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
just saw the movie and enjoyed reading this! nice job.
godlivesinlondon chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
OMG! I loved the fic...

she left! that was so sad :(

the fic's really great!
WriterC chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Aw that was sweet! And real. It could have been a scene in the movie. But what does AU mean? (I'm new.) Great job anyway!
Mindy chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
So...i'm waiting for an update...I love these two...please do them justice and continue...it looks so promissing!
Mindy chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
keep it up
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
good job.
Adonica chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
This story is AWESOME! Update SOON!
nana chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I just watched the DVD i really liked the movie and it was fun to find stories here, i really liked yours added the scene that the movie never gave us...lol

Fantastic job!:)
forthechills chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
great story, a lot of detail, a lot of kissing, can you ask for more ;)

cheers, ella
DoWn SiNcE DaY OnE chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
It was very good I liked it alot.
ellina HOPE chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Goodie! I didn't notice any smooshed words this time. . Siliva being shy and Tobin being emo is so... gah! *melts* . Hoorah for the interpreter!
Rosa Cotton chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
*cries* Oh the pain, how sad! Poor Silvia, poor Tobin. *sniff* You should write a sequel perhaps, of what Tobin was thinking when he realized Silvia meant to kill Zuwanie, and when he tried to talk her out of doing it. Just a thought.

You did a wonderful job with this story. And there were spaces between all the words this time. ;)
pmochizuki chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Great going on writing another chapter so quickly! It was very sweet; a bit angsty but still enjoyable in a way. I can't to read more Interpreter fics by you!