Reviews for Stranded Aftermath: Girlfriend?
Flying Dragons chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
AWESOME!
Samson chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
great one-shot
No-one12345678 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
e, YAY! that kicked ass! do u kno how many times i went "aw", silently?
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Ok I have heard little rumors about the movie thing too. Is it true. If you know for sure and know how to find out more about it on the internet or something pleaase tell me. Stranded was my favorite episode. Have you seen The End part 2. there is alot of rob star fluff in there.

Great story. It was adorable!

StarSoSweet:)
Raptoros chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
It's not stupid. It's very cute!
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Are they going to be making out untill someone comes and stops them and says "You could close the door"
banana fritz chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LUV THE MEET ME IN MY ROOM PART OMG! ITS AWESOME NO GREAT! I LUV ONE SHOTS PLZ WRITE DIFFRENT STORIES TOO! WITH STARFIRE AND ROBIN OF COURCE! I LUV IT! love banana fritz
griffin-queen-of-silver-skies chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
OMG you are so right! can you say "extend the epsiode to include this!" I just saw stranded yesterday...and it was so sweet/fluffy! I am still thinking about poor Robin, he seriously needs to work on his girl skills. _ very cute story
Hopeful343 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
awesome story, it was funny and indulging, not to mention cute, did u know they r going to kiss in da movie?aint that wicked?i got a question, r they going to do the movie in theaters or on CN?
OZLelila chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Dude! That was far from stupid. It's probably the best Rob/Star fic I've read. It's totally in-character, non-cliched and very well written. Keep up the good work!
JayJayde chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
This was so CUTE/FLUFFY! Yeah, not stupid at all. And I get your confusion after Stranded, but it was one of the best episodes ever!Seriously, I was squealing and hugging myself because I was thinking of the prospects of fluffy-ness for it. Great job!
Paige chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I thought that this was a really sweet story. I loved "stranded" too! I really think that they should have dropped the flirting and moved on with the kissing! Oh well maybe soon they will...

Anyway TTFN!

Paige
Spitfire F.22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I loved it. RobXStar is always good, but the end, with BB and Cy, was priceless.
Insane But Happy chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
First of all, I absolutely adore this story. It's a wonderful continuation. You are simply amazing. This was a perfect combination of R/S fluffy goodness and humor, curtousy of Beast Boy and Cyborg. The result? A killer story. _

Now, my opinion on Stranded (which is definitely heaven-sent) was that the writers really wanted to confirm that Robin and Starfire have feelings for each other. With that said, I wouldn't consider them offcially boyfriend and girlfriend- yet. It will happen. I have undying confidense that it will happen; just probably towards the end of the show, or in the movie. They're getting closer though...so close.

Well, I'm off to read another of your new stories. _ I'm so glad that you updated!

Forever a fan,