Reviews for Stranded Aftermath: Girlfriend?
starangel4eva chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i love it
Red Mage Hira chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wonderful! This story is the perfect ending to 'Stranded'.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
this is so cute! i luv it!:) do another story soon!:)
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
yes stranded is my all time favourite episode

hahahahah to all the Robin/Raven shippers cause Star/Rob came on top !

now onto your story , if it hadn't been a continuation (spelling?) of an episode then it would have been lacking in the plot and emotional insight areas ,

However your continuation was so in characture it could

( and should have ) been added on the the show and fit perfectly , everthing from the speech , to the eventual kiss was right-down-to-the-point perfect

i loved it ...

YOU (and julesfire) are the SUPREME QUEENS of teen titan ( and star/rob) fiction

please continue to fill the absulute fluffyness and amazingness quotas of all the Star/Rob shippers in the globe ( after you Hiatus comes to an end )

-Ani
MyMonkeyIsOrange chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I recorded it. good stor
antonia chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
It wasn't stupied! It was good! I love Starfire and Robin. This came out very real and very sweat. Good job.
Terra chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Yes, I am confused too, the confusion SUCKS EGGS but I'm glad they did something more obviuos than before. All us Star Robin shippers needed that one since season one but the writer's coudln't do it due to their target audience: 11 year old boys who wanted an action show. Anywho...I LOVE fluffy stories! FLUFF RULES MY WORLD!Don't we all wish we were lucky like Starfire...making out with the guy we- you knwo I think I've said too much. BUt your stories are greatness. I assume vacation and hiatus are the same thing? Ah well, too bad! Please continue to rock my socks with fluff! _
cRiTiC123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
DUDE! THAT WAS SO AWESOME! CAN U MAKE A BBRAE ONE?
Moonfire chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
God, you have a talent for writing. Don't worry, I was pretty much drunk after Stranded too. I have no idea. Perfect wrap up though. I CANNOT wait until the kissing scenes. I'm tiered of suspence! I say give us all what we're waiting for! Geez!

Anyway, great job! Keep writing;I'll keep reading!

Moonfire
k0r1and'r chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
YES FINALLY SOMEONE WROTE ABOUT THAT EPISODE *round of applause*
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
GIRL THAT WAS THE BOMB! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FLUFF FLUFF FLUFFYNESS LIKE THIS ON STAR AND ROB! SO CUTE! CURSE BATMAN FOR TURNING ROBIN INTO A TINY HIM WITH NO FEELING AT ALL! Just kidding. Also it was not stupid and don't ever think it is. And about the whole Star being his girlfriend now I HAVE NO IDEA! BUT I SURE HOPE SHE IS! HEHEHEHEHE!Hope to see more great work.

BYE BYE!

P.S DUDE! I READ YOUR SHORT FIC ON YOUR PAGE YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF TEEN TITAN STORIES YOU ARE TOTTALY GOING ON MY FAVORITE EVERTHING LIST!
Jessemudflap chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I have to say, I love your stories. But this one was adorable. _ It was so adorable that I had to add it to my favorites. Well, this is my first time revewing anything, so, I'm just gonna say I loved it, and stop there before I say something stupid. _
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »