Reviews for Stranded Aftermath: Girlfriend?
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
aww! cute! filled with fluffiness i must say. STRANDED IS THE MOST AWESOME EPISODE EVER! i taped it and i've watched it o.. 15 times already at most. i think after watching it so many times it's sadly safe to say that star is still just his "friend that is a girl" probably would have been MORE if that damn THING hadn't interupted him! something ALWAYS interupts him ever notice that? let me show you achem..

Sisters: robin-well i think. blackfire- how do i look? robin-pink. listen can you give us a.. blackfire- OH! i LOVE this song! *drags robin away*

on roof in sisters starfire- robin I.. *centari interupt*

Apprentice part 2: robin- Starfire no, i.. slade-ROBIN!

Betrothed: *on balcony* robin- starfire.. *gets caught*

DAMN THEM ALL! i hate it.. evil writers.. DON'T INTERUPT THE FLUFF! if i was working for them and i read the transcript for stranded i swear i would have screamed "NO!" *think darth vader or doc oc* just for that damn interuption. *sigh*

ALSO sadly i do not know when the movie comes out. BUT when i find out i'll be glad to tell you _ well i g2g sorry for my endless rant. i always waste peoples time with rants like these. well i'll see ya. bye!

Shelly
Rachelmaureen chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
OH! I loved it! That was seriously the best one-shot ever. I don't know if it would work on Raven though...? I was going to tape Stranded, but I ended up getting caught up in the episode and totally zoning out. I think it comes on next Saturday at 7:30 though, instead of Rave Master, so I'm going to tape it then. Anyways, great one-shot! Write more fluff soon!
Brazilian Star chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Aw, how cute!

Stranded is so perfect!

As like your fanfic!

Well, I think after Stranded, Star is his girlfriend at all. (His hand in his waist at the end? Aw).

I loved it! XD

;*
Choice chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Aw, I loved this one! Stranded was the all-time BEST episode for me yet! I mean, there was so much fluff that I nearly fainted. I LOVED IT! And I love this episode, since I truly don't know either of they're a couple yet...
StarfireFowl chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
That was wicked funny. Loved Cyborg's little freak out when Beast boy mentioned him and Raven. Loved the fluffiness even more. I was litterally skipping after I saw stranded. Great story and you've definitely got Robin's character right.
hurleygurley23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
aw that was soo cute! almost as cute as 'stranded'... actually your story is better because they kissed! i loved it!
AnimeBunny chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Aww, this is cute. I'm so mad, I missed the 'Stranded' episode! _ Was it really good? I wanna see it so bad, especially after reading your story!
red.little.robin chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
STUPID?no no no, i think you are mistaken, for people like me who like to swim in fluff-covered r/s fanfics that was AWESOME! LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT!
ScarlettRibbon091 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I agree. Ther should be a video or dvd about this. *sighs* Oh well! I never got to see the episode..lol. there i go with my emotions. lol. I loved it! I wished that would have really happened. It would be super cute! lol. I love your stories. Plus I loved the ending with Beast Boy, Cyborg and the couple. lol. Raven too, huh? lol. Bottom line: IT WAS SO AWESOME!
linkinparkh2over chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
it was soo not stoopid! i swear it! it was cute, and i liked it!

(i think star is robin's girlfriend now?).

luv,