Reviews for In Quest of Pink
smfan chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I'm loving this so far! I can't wait to see what you are going to do to get Tommy and Kim their powers back. Keep it up!
hewhoreaps chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
Well other then a few minor typos and poorly worded senteces its a interesting story.

As interesting as it is it seems to have been abadoned
rapunzl chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
It's far too bad that this story was never finished. It has so much potential.

Please let me know if you ever get moving on it again. :)
EclipsingFlames chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
Please finish! Update!
love4everlost chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
hey, it's been a while since you last updated and i was just wondering if you were going to at all any more? cause i just found this and would love to read
DTDragonRanger chapter 10 . 5/24/2007
Hey Great Story! Is it going to be a Tom Kim get together? whens the next chapter?
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 10 . 4/24/2007
Keep Up the good work
margieboots chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
hey was wondering if this story was ever gonna be updated?
rose19586 chapter 10 . 10/12/2005
great job!

please update soon¡
DoubleC23 chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
Great story, please update again soon.
margieboots chapter 10 . 9/12/2005
hey i was just wondering if the story was gonna be updated...i was really into it! hope it's updated very soon!
Bluejay4eva chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
"Just Kim and he, it sounded nice." Is someone starting to forget about Heather? But one question though, how is it that Kimberly has her power coin? Didn't she hand it over to Kat, or did Kat send it back to her when they got the Zeo crystals or something? Just wondering. I like the explanation as to why other rangers couldn't help them, i like how you didn't leave that out. I wish Kim could be the one doing the rescuing, becuz Tommy always does plus she would take Lord Xarr by surprise for sure. So i take it that Lord Xarr is younger, i hope that his staff doesn't turn into a snake like Zedd's did. But anyway good chapter and keep up the good work and update ASAP. Please and Thank you and all that good stuff.
Linny27 chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
That was an excellent ending to that chapter. I can't wait to see what the powers are like. Are they going to be like the original rangers or something totally different? I guess I'll just ahve to wait and find out! Continue soon!
C2 chapter 10 . 8/13/2005
Glad I helped with the ending. I like it alot and i didn't even intend to do it. I can't wait to see how only Kim gets captured...

Now to help again (hint hint) they should both be captured but then able to break free...EXCEPT kim doesn't have her Power Coin on her person...Maybe run to the rental car and let them take them in the car? then drive off once they are on the new planet.

BTW great job on the techinalish stuff and then explaining it simpler to kim...it helped me really understand it (i get some techinal stuff and then the simpler version hit it home)

I'm looking forward to more.

Smiles,

"C"
XRachX chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
Wow. I've just read through all of this and must say it is one of the most descriptive and well-written stories I have seen in quite some time. You characters are very in character and you own creations are imaginative and life like. The descriptions are vivid and really allow the reader to picture the scene. I am eagarly anticipating the next chapter.