Reviews for From Out of the Past and Into Present Dreams
Whiteling chapter 24 . 5/8/2012
Whoa I really hope you put up the sequel soon I totally want to see how it's handled in the Deathly hallows arc!
hotaru24 chapter 24 . 3/26/2010
I would like a sequel to from out of the past and into present dreams. I keep read your story keep up the good work.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 24 . 11/2/2009
very good

Seishiro hungry want to eat
Is-this-supposed-to-be-clever chapter 24 . 7/31/2009
Please let there be anouther one I loved this one please please please!
Venusian Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
its a great story though i think i read it a while after u finished it... i love the stories that get Mina and Harry together cause Mina/Venus is my fav senshi... i hope to see more stories from u especiall SM/HP ones :)
PriestessHelene chapter 24 . 11/24/2008
That was a really nice story. If there is a sequel then please let me know.
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 24 . 7/18/2008
Awesome story. I like how you fried Snape. But when you do a sequel, could you put a note on this story for people who have a story alert like me?
princesaangelbebe chapter 24 . 7/14/2008
Loved it! Trully unique, I am rooting for a sequel thought.. ernyways please continue doing what you do! I hope to read more of your stories.
wildflower1014 chapter 24 . 7/10/2008
This was a great story. I hope you do write a sequel to it.
deactivated-fanfictionaccount chapter 24 . 7/6/2008
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! The ending was awesome!
wildflower1014 chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
This was a great chapter! The wands were my favorite part of it.
Princess Silverstar chapter 24 . 7/3/2008
Ah...Great quote. 'Just a dream away...' Anyway, update soon!
Loopy Looney Charny chapter 24 . 7/1/2008
GR8 STORY! it took mii 3 days to read...but i finished it! please write a sequl...i will definatly read it!
KawaiiCherryStar chapter 24 . 6/27/2008
I just want to say congrats on a job well done, it may of taken you 4 years but I absolutely loved your story. Please, please write a sequel even if it's only an epilogue or a one-shot, this story's to good to stop. I love your plot and Harry really can't get a break but it's nice the way things turn out in the end. I love your Harry/Mina pairing they're so kawaii together. Arigato.

Ja ne