Reviews for In A Rush
Kyuubi's angel chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was sad and so beautiful idid think it was kinda rushed how quickly they fell in love but hey true love knows no bounds... Made me cry on inside that letter sakura wrote was so sad!
Aya chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
OMG! That is the most beautiful sweetest yet saddest story about NEJISAKU I've ever read!

LOL! Tear me up inside!

Love it TOO much!
13x21xLiLA-KiMMi chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
thats like so sad because it really reminds me about a firend but now hes dead
Toreh chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
That story was so sad! But i know it was called rush but u really did make it seem too rushed next time use more details
a lovely idiot chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
:') That was so sweet yet sad...the whole story was short, quick, sweet and, well...in a rush. I loved it, this was great. But ahh...Neji should've come earlier! D He could've at least say hi!

But...even though the ending is seriously sad...at least they're together. :] Great job!
aphrodisiaclove chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
*Sniff,sniff* This is my 2nd time reading this and I still cry...*sniffs some more* _
diet coffee chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
that was very bittersweet! I like it despite the tradgedies
AzNwitBra1Nz chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
omg this story is so sad... really romantic but super sad... im crying...
Mangosplashies chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow, deep. haha lol. that was a cute story! ur really really really really good at writing storys! well hope u contining writing!
hot-ninja-babe chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I love it,it's sad and it's happy
oneHUGEEElazy.bum chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
ah this story is so, sad.

she dies, he dies. too bad,,
Kurenai no Chinoumi chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
OMG! That is so sweet but sad. *sniff* I loved it though! Great job!
OtakuKunoichi chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
OMG YOU RETARD BRAIN CANCER? RIGHT WEN I SAW THAT WORD i JUST SCROLLED DOWN TO PUT THIS MSG:

YOUR STORY SUCKS AND I'VE BEEN HERE A LONG TIME, THIS IS THE FIRST STORY I HAVE TO INSULT AND BE DISAPPOINTED .
Kimchi77 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Great story! Although I'm not usually a big NejiSakura person, I loved this story. (actually I'm a fan of all your stories,lol) I love it when they die! (srange, huh?) Well, I find it better than the "and they all live happily every after" I don't beleive in happy endings, those only happens in fairy tales...
Kirby Starz chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Neji and Sakura don't really make a nice pair...sorry tho