Reviews for Before I Sleep: Chimera
kikinette11 chapter 33 . 3/29
Very great story, bravo your Max and Alec are so real i love it
French reader
I think Jess is awful, so much better than every other of her kind? Oh and Alec is just super too. Yes, that was sarcastic.

Max actually was top of the X-5 class, Lydecker even said so.
Jen10Jen chapter 33 . 2/13
LOved power reading my way through this. Now on to the next one!
Jen10Jen chapter 7 . 2/11
Loving the idea of Max getting grouchy and picking fights when she's forced to wear high heels...
ccase13 chapter 33 . 6/30/2011
This is a really excellent Dark Angel adventure. I can't WAIT to read the next one, I'm new to Dark Angel fandom, having recently done the series on Netflix rentals(I bought season 2!) and read the last 2 books.
pielover62 chapter 33 . 5/3/2010
This is one of the best Dark Angel fics I've read. I couldn't leave it once I started and I can't wait to read the next story in the series. I really looking forward to Jess stirring things up between Max and Alec, because you know she will!
pielover62 chapter 19 . 5/3/2010
I've been reading this story for the past few days and have really been enjoying it. So much in fact, that I'm here at work reading fan fiction! Thank you for the visual of Alec in the shower. I can just picture him standing there with his hair all wet and the water running down that sleek body... That image will get me through my day no matter how bad it gets!
midnightjen chapter 33 . 4/16/2010
grat story, i still think jess is way overdone. your other OCs were fantastic but she was far too over the top. nevertheless, if i'm prepared to brave logan for some alec goodness i'll manage to block out her involvement.
midnightjen chapter 19 . 4/16/2010
i adore your alec and max even though i'm still really hanging out for the max/alec goodness. as far as jess is concerned i'd prefer it if that stab wound was fatal. i feel like she's just extra space filler at the moment and she's hardly acting logically. if she can get in and out of the police station she can get around TCs fence. i don't get the feeling she cares about anyone but herself, preferring to get other transgenics killed than do the right thing. helping gem for forty secinds hardly counts.
JoyBean chapter 33 . 1/1/2009
I just finished this story and I was blown away by how good of a writer you are. I realize it takes alot to juggle so many characters and plot lines, and have them interweave together to form a cohesive whole. I love 'Jess' and look forward to reading the next installment in this story.
CherryWolf713 chapter 33 . 12/19/2008
Ok, I just read this whole fic from begining to end and I gotta say, I am addicted a have full blown case of obsession with this series - plus a really stiff neck from sitting here for like 4 hours...lol

First off, I love your Alec. He's much more grown up here, like he was getting toward the end of the show. Alec's always kinda taken Max's abuse with a grain of salt; him snaping and getting fed up with it was bound to happen eventually. And while I love how he's got his own version of Zack now with Jessie, i gotta admit it's taking me some time to get used to it...LOL

I can't say I agreed one hundred percent with how Max acted in the fic I do see it happening ;) She always seemed to take Alec for granted and I can't wait to see how she handles Jess.

As for Jess, I gotta admit I like her - a lot. Granted, when I first thought she was gonna be a love intrest for Alec I wasn't too happy about her character - I love Max and Alec together - but I like the whole brother/sister aspect...and she tottally grew on me as the story went.

Also, Mole and Gem are a fav couple of mine so i'm cool there ;) lol

And I'm loving Jett and Ember - they rock! In fact, besides Cain and his asshole bUddies, i'm falling for all your oc charcters.

All in all, i ADORE this fic and can't wait to read the next ones!

Melissa
vintage.soul494 chapter 33 . 5/12/2008
Great piece of writing. :) Can't wait to read the next part.
mel chapter 12 . 4/21/2008
come on! she has like 30 transgenics after her and yet she manage to escape?
McWicca chapter 33 . 6/22/2007
I'm giving you your 300th review! I really loved this story. I usually shy away from ones this long, but now I'm looking forward to reading the next nine installments of the series. Your original characters were supurbly well-developed, and I found myself genuinely caring about what happened to them. You also managed to handle the canon characters and their development with grace and skill. Good job!
Baby Wolf Blossom chapter 1 . 12/4/2006