Reviews for As It All Happens
RinandSesshomarufan22 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awe I want more of Zenon and Proto Zoa
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very nice. ;) I always wanted Proto Zoa and Zenon to get together once she got older; they had a very obvious chemistry, especially in that god awful third movie.
lovedoves chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
As always, I really enjoyed the Zoa/Zee romance! Love your writing! Hoping to read more...
thunderings chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
What a beautiful oneshot! There were so many where I squeeled with a childish glee! (I'm such a fangirl)

The really great thing is that I can PICTURE this happening. There are so many weird fics out there where the characters act like they wouldn't; yet you created something where everyone acts like they SHOULD. Brilliant story; you should write more Zenon themed fics.

-Bitter
ElectroGreeness chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
OMG

that was awesome

Update!

I dont care if the romance part is over. update update!
Flipflop2010 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was AMAZING!

I have always wanted them together! ALL THE STARS AVAILABLE!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Guh!

Sequal? Please?
Alexa Twitch chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
pretty good.
mully4235 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I love this story! Is there more?
Let-The-Darkness-Take-Me chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw, so cute!
Crystal Cove chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
AW :) I absolutely love it !
Insert My Name chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
aw..love it!
FaIrYsPaRkLeS99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
That was just awesome..my very first Zenon story! It was the type of story that made you go "Aw". Absolutely loved it...keep writing more stories!
cybria chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
E! That was so cute! So descriptive, so in character...I haven't seen Xenon in FOREVER and it's all coming back to me now! I feel alive! I feel YOUNG again! I mean...ahem...very nice story. Keep it up. *squeak*
Natalie Queen of Swing chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
AH I'm so glad to see this finally published! It's going on my favorites list of course, cause you know how i feel about some PZ/Z ;) More?