Reviews for As It All Happens
kendermouse chapter 1 . 8/23
Such an adorable one-shot, and I love that you wrote them almost perfectly in character, which seems to be a difficult thing to do for fanfic authors in any fandom. Going to go poke at your profile now, and see if any of your other fics are of any of the fandoms I'm into. I hope so, I'm actually pretty eager to see more of your work, now. _
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 7/26
Love it please write more
RinandSesshomarufan22 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awe I want more of Zenon and Proto Zoa
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very nice. ;) I always wanted Proto Zoa and Zenon to get together once she got older; they had a very obvious chemistry, especially in that god awful third movie.
lovedoves chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
As always, I really enjoyed the Zoa/Zee romance! Love your writing! Hoping to read more...
thunderings chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
What a beautiful oneshot! There were so many where I squeeled with a childish glee! (I'm such a fangirl)

The really great thing is that I can PICTURE this happening. There are so many weird fics out there where the characters act like they wouldn't; yet you created something where everyone acts like they SHOULD. Brilliant story; you should write more Zenon themed fics.

ElectroGreeness chapter 1 . 10/27/2008

that was awesome

I dont care if the romance part is over. update update!
Flipflop2010 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was AMAZING!

I have always wanted them together! ALL THE STARS AVAILABLE!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2007

Sequal? Please?
Alexa Twitch chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
pretty good.
mully4235 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I love this story! Is there more?
Let-The-Darkness-Take-Me chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw, so cute!
Crystal Cove chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
AW :) I absolutely love it !
Insert My Name chapter 1 . 8/31/2005 it!
FaIrYsPaRkLeS99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
That was just very first Zenon story! It was the type of story that made you go "Aw". Absolutely loved it...keep writing more stories!