Reviews for Of An Angel
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Beautiful. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
:))))))))))))))))))
wishinonastar chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
whilst i was reading this i thought... maybe shes going to get annoyed that im reviewing all her oth stories... so im sorry about that, bt when i read a good fic then i have to review, so it is a compliment!

so great chapter again, i can realy only tolerat peyton when shes with jake so this was good for me,

and of course, it was oh so oh so hot!

x
Crittab chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was so beautiful. We need more Jeyton writers who know how to write real love like you do!

Amazing, I loved it.
Jen P Conn chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
that was so cute! and for my first One Tree Hill fan fic I will always remember it!
yo chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
yo
bffbas chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
that was awsome... great!
rebecca chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
that was great, i love how romantic it was!
Lesley-Leah chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Fabulous, just wonderful. we dont get enough good jake and peyton. hope to see another one from you soon, a sequel perhaps...?
heartsmash chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This was amazing. I love your writing, and this was a very good read since I am waiting patiently for you to update 'Isolation.' I like that story a lot too.

So, please for the life of me, continue writing because you are really awesome at characterizations and well, smut.
jamiedianne chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Sam!

That was the best smut that I've ever read - and it wasn't just empty smut. But it was sweet and meaningful. Really - great job. *hug*