Reviews for The Secrets of Maiden Kenpo
c2t2 chapter 8 . 6/20
This was such a good and well-written story. I'm sad to see it ended so soon. Thank you for writing as much as you did!
BSunkissed chapter 8 . 4/20
Good plot ideas, but rushed. I know this is an old story. I suppose there is no reason for you to continue but still maybe you should so back and perfect it. Expand it even. Mugen was slightly ooc. Lots of his comments were too proper and his explanations and thought processes were too direct and even educated. I like his mental connections and relationship perusal but I think it would have sounded different in his head when thinking. It pulled me out of the story because it made him seem like a caring man. He isn't. He is a killer, a prisoner from birth. He has no future, no desire to participate in the burgeoning future of Japan. He is a man full of transgression and that what makes him so perfect. He is the epitome of freedom. He is not held by a desire to fit in with the world. Death is not a fear for him and he lives bravely by being a person who will continually face life even though he knows he has no real place in it.

With Fuu and Jin he is given something that is like an odd blessing. After all he has been through he can't change. He has no desire to, but it happens slightly. Cruelly so, Mugen is forced to learn the final lesson in life, which would be love. Fuu would be the one to say the word love. Mugen would be the one to show it first and foremost. To be pissed about it if he had to say something. And he would probably incredibly insecure and try to make Fuu frightened to leave before trying to convince her to stay with words like love.

Your plot was good and interesting. I think you did well with Fuu and her character, but Mugen was just different enough. Like a mix between Jin and himself. Mugen doesn't think as much. He is impulse. Action- reaction.
You should rewrite a little. Expand, your labor of love should be all it can be.
bumblebebe chapter 8 . 3/14
Forever wishing you'd update this haha.
Luxum chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I must say that I really really enjoyed this story! I am new to reading fanfiction and have been terrified of finding the dreaded "bad fanfics" the ones that are so bad the grammatical errors keep you awake at night fearing for humanity. But I love this! Wonderfully done and one of the best I have read so far. I see you have more fanfiction and i will read it if it is as good as this. Please keep writing, plus write more anime fanfiction since this was great. I hope that this becomes more than a hobby for you and you one day become a published author and make millions. Unless you are already a published author and this is just an alias to keep us off the scent. If that is the case then I might already be your fan 3
CallingNightSky chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I am enthralled by your story! There's a reason you have so many reviews. Keep writing!
Cionie9 chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Is this the end? I hope not!
seri chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
MUGEN'S NOT A FUCKIN SAMURAI
TabKinesis chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
I do hope this isnt the end. If it is i'd be very sad :( this is a great story
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
That was great are there going to be anymore chapters ?
Loving-Chakra chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
Loved it so much!

Beautifully crafted. Can't wait for more.
Amekoryuu chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
This story was wonderful to read, and the flow was great~. I thoughly enjoyed it and am glad that you kept up with it.
kamiluv chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
i seriously hope you continue this, it's just perfect, although that ending DID seem a bit rushed. please keep up the good work.
ViperineVampire chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
it's kinda rare to see a story where fuu is more skittish about her feelings than mugen is...anyway!i do hope you're planning to update!i really want to read more...
Mistical Kat chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
What a sweet story. Everything you've done fits into the actual storyline with a flawless seam. Please update soon.

-Kat
BoredReader620 chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
I really love this fic. But that ending just felt so rushed. I sincerely hope this wasn't the real ending. I mean, it was good enough, but you could have done a much better job with it.