Reviews for What Is Real
iloveMOM1597 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
mnjhjijjoko ya
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
Not sure how I feel about you having Padme alive but it's an interesting fanfic to be sure
KD Skywalker chapter 21 . 7/16/2007
Sorry it took so long to review - life has been crazy! but this chapter was short but good! Keep it up I wanna see Anakin learn to trust!
Padme52 chapter 21 . 7/12/2007
I hope Anakin is heedful of Qui-Gon's lessons. They are the key to happiness for him.

Nice job here.
StarofElendil chapter 21 . 7/12/2007
Cool chapter.
Jedi43Leia chapter 20 . 7/8/2007
Your true grasp of the Vader/Anakin/Padme characters is unquestionable, and I still see the canon personalities despite the harsh circumstances in which they found themselves over the past.

I want to thank you for the official warning prior chapter four, I did not read it.

It's a good story I don't generally like the dark ones but it's captivating and I hope all is well in the end.

Please complete it, as I am breaking one of my cardinal rules of not reading stories before they are complete.
ILDV chapter 20 . 6/22/2007
KD Skywalker chapter 20 . 6/21/2007
KILL PALPY! HE'S EVIL!
KD Skywalker chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
Good chapter! Sorry it took me so long to read...work has been killing me. Anyways keep it up and get to writing darn it!
annependragon chapter 19 . 6/14/2007
Great redeption story so far. Can't wait to see how Anakin progress and it would be nice if he gave her a bit more freedom to do things.
ILDV chapter 19 . 6/14/2007
ILDV chapter 18 . 6/14/2007
iri-skywalker chapter 19 . 6/14/2007
yeah! imagining Anakin train *drool*! will the next chapter show us how he gets a massage from Padme? I jope upon hope.
iri-skywalker chapter 18 . 6/11/2007
I love this story!
iMelinda chapter 14 . 6/9/2007
This is a really good story so far.