Reviews for Five Days a Week
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
that was BEYOND AWESOME, I LOVED IT, hehehehe, oh man, all of them were FANTASTIC...

Nobody believing Wilson when he said he's the one who um, did House...I meant did that to House...

Chase possibly having a crush on one or the other...or maybe both...LOL...

The one where Wilson took things better than House...heheheh...GO WILSON GO!

Radiology enough said...LMAO

and of course...ELOPED oh man, that was right out of left field...I think I know why he left Cuddy to deal w/this but Part of me wants to say that he left a camera running just for this so he would have the moment on tape FOREVER TO embarrass his ducklings...LOL

THANKS:D
icestar-comet-moon chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
*manaical cackling*

I love coming!out fics... XD
kat chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
awesome story:)you're gonna continue it soon right?:P
jessalae chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I love this! My fave pairing, amazingly written... I almost died. I was cracking up the whole time, and squeeing for a good portion. Hee. You're the best.
Klashfor chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
House and Wilson eloping? Pure genius. I take my metaphorical hat off to you, this is inspired.
Wuntsnucker chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Oh. My. God. I was making weird choking noises all through that. My sister came to see what was causing the weird choking noises and fell on the ground trying not to die from hysterics. More. MORE!
sydneydallas chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Love number 4 the best, hehe, no no not the desk!
Quillwriter chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Not sure which one I liked best, but I'm still giggling. "snogging on the conference room table." And I always thought Chase was too pretty to have any good lines! Keep up the good work. Humour is not an easy thing to do, you do it well. Thanks.
alkin chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Oh. Oh my god, that was the funniest think I have read in *months*! I was practically rolling around on the floor! *wipes tears from eyes* oh oh oh...
The Toaster chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
BRILLIANT! Absolutely bloody brilliant. Number 5 had me laughing my head off, really.

"Oh, hell. House risked the balance shift enough to lean back slightly and look over his shoulder, and there his team was, all three of them, clustered in the doorway to the conference room and staring with utterly flabbergasted expressions. Or at least, Chase and Cameron were. In fact, their expressions were so closely identical as to be almost comical, right down to the wide eyes, the slightly parted lips, and the one hand lightly resting against the edges of the doorway; his right and her left. Cameron, House noted, was wearing her glasses. He wondered if that meant she'd been doing paperwork before a much more interesting spectacle had come along. Foreman was standing in between them, still holding his coffee mug, but even as House looked over the expression of surprise was fading, a smile lifting the corners of his mouth as one eyebrow lowered and the other stayed raised."

I had such a *clear* image of this in my head, and it was a very funny one. Great work, really great!

-toastie
Pepleigh625 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
OMG! this is the funniest fanfic i think i have ever read! I almost died laughing! I love the wilson/house pairing its the best!

I loved it!
Fan chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Awesome! I think hand cuffs might work better then a dog collar though... Or maybe thoes restraints they sometimes use on the patients in hospital beds.

I loved every single situation in the story. I am completely in awe of your writing skills too.
Skep chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
This is brilliant - I laughed all the way through! :)
Leaper 182 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
This made me laugh so hard I cried and had my step-father look over at me a few times. This was just amazingly well-written, and so incredibly funny.

*bookmarks it*

Hee!
mispel chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I liked the Foreman POV best. There were some very funny parts. I think you captured the characters really well.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »