Reviews for Last Rebel
6 years rip
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 4/3
Ch 20 Tension to cut with a knife . And Not enough power/chance to Dearest Shukaku . Ideas ?Waking Hit but how ?Allergy bomb ? Get close and hit . Strong High Explosive ? It is no easy .

Please update.
Wild Birdie chapter 5 . 3/17
You three make me laugh.
Speechless, you are an amazing writer. I absolutely love this story. Though I am relatively new to the Naruto fandom, Last Rebel will defintiky keep me in the fandom.
Ghostie and Nonsooth, never loose your senses of humor. Same goes to Speechless.
Nightmareduck chapter 8 . 2/8
Why are the biju different from canon?
thus the author died and was never heard from ever again. THE END .
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 20 . 11/9/2016
This story is great, and I can't wait for more. Take however long you need!
Snea chapter 20 . 10/20/2016
I hope life's not being too cruel and you're well. Just loyally coming back for a re-read years later and checking to see if you'd updated yet. Either way, still love the storyline and I wish you the best in your endeavors! :)
-Snea
Hanna Kurosaki-chan chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
I love this!
Please, please update soon!
Wtfitstheking chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
Sorry I don't mean to be rude but um why are the nine tailed beasts different from the real story but any ways great story keep up the good work
dds chapter 18 . 5/16/2016
BEST ENDING LINE EVER!
emmalilly21 chapter 20 . 5/10/2016
update please
emmalilly21 chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
Kyuubi is male because "Spirits" conform to the gender they are confined to. Plus, his siblings called him Ninth Brother. HA! Beat that. I am so right. Besides, female Kyuubi is weird. I get where the idea comes from, "because only women can be the spirit of rage" BS, but it's weird.
Nihatclodra chapter 20 . 4/28/2016
5 years on a cliffhanger... you fucking bastard...
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
Omg when Naruto started laughing I was like well... Shits going down.

Is it weird that when Kyuubi was encouraging him I imagined a Chinook version grinning like the Cheshire
rclariix3 chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
Duuuuuuude I already like this Kibou guy but I think you just amped that up. Nice chapter!
2,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »