Reviews for Last Rebel
lovefanfictions72 chapter 9 . 9/29
I dont get it. When youve lived the life he has or at least gone through a little bit of what he has. you do not come out to be an open person. He tells kakashi hes part demon... Smart. He keeps mentioning his brothers and sisters every five seconds. Smart. I mean its like his abiity to keep things secret from when he was in the academy completely disappeared. Narutos team are demanding he tell them everything.. Tell them to fuck off. Also, im suprised at the kyubbi... he seems to really try to get naruto to be part of the team? I would think that with the life he has lived he would do the opposite.
Honestly, I'm disgusted. This is literally a REHASH of a THOUSAND other SIMILAR fanfictions.

Tch. Can't find anything unique these days.

You made Naruto a genius, and barely changed anything. What's the point? You just made him OOC. (Which, I wouldn't have minded IF it lead to something, but noooo. Canon!rehash, and useless changes. Wow.)

So yeah. You took away his personality, gave him useless gifts, and everything's still the same. Useless.
LAME
soumilplays03 chapter 20 . 3/4
i hope u update soon
Zela Night chapter 20 . 11/18/2017
What is he doing?
How will Sasuke going to handle having sense knocked into him?
Please continue this story.
I want more!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/28/2017
6 years rip
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 4/3/2017
Ch 20 Tension to cut with a knife . And Not enough power/chance to Dearest Shukaku . Ideas ?Waking Hit but how ?Allergy bomb ? Get close and hit . Strong High Explosive ? It is no easy .

Please update.
Wild Birdie chapter 5 . 3/17/2017
You three make me laugh.
Speechless, you are an amazing writer. I absolutely love this story. Though I am relatively new to the Naruto fandom, Last Rebel will defintiky keep me in the fandom.
Ghostie and Nonsooth, never loose your senses of humor. Same goes to Speechless.
Nightmareduck chapter 8 . 2/8/2017
Why are the biju different from canon?
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2017
thus the author died and was never heard from ever again. THE END .
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 20 . 11/9/2016
This story is great, and I can't wait for more. Take however long you need!
Snea chapter 20 . 10/20/2016
I hope life's not being too cruel and you're well. Just loyally coming back for a re-read years later and checking to see if you'd updated yet. Either way, still love the storyline and I wish you the best in your endeavors! :)
-Snea
Hanna Kurosaki-chan chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
I love this!
Please, please update soon!
Wtfitstheking chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
Sorry I don't mean to be rude but um why are the nine tailed beasts different from the real story but any ways great story keep up the good work
dds chapter 18 . 5/16/2016