Reviews for Last Rebel
tontonte chapter 20 . 4/17
The story is so awesome! I really hope u can update again soon!
tontonte
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 3 . 4/13
Some of the characters are kind of OC, and in the canon, Iruka loses his dislike for Naruto, so I don't get why Iruka is still like that towards Naruto.
Fallen Angel231312 chapter 20 . 2/6
Wow! Love your story!
myulander chapter 13 . 2/2
great
Hatsumi Blade chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Sasuke can be such a prick sometimes. Itachi's the best Uchiha!
TrustyFoxy chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
Pretty awesome so far!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dave's Friend Bill chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
Please update someday! I really love this story and you left it with a cliffhanger!
pikachucat chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
awesome more please
Zelshia chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
I truly lament being forced to put this story in the ever growing pile of great stories that died.
The Waunderer chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
This story is very good and as such it should not be abandoned I truly hope you consider continuing on with this story
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Please update! :D
LavenderMYSTery chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
Great story! Your story is one of the most original and most interesting ones I've read in a long time. I hope life is treating you well because I'm really looking forward to seeing this story through to the end. Thanks for a great read :)
-LM
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
Just when it was really starting to get good, too. Le sigh.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
um, i'm still trying to figure out how kakashi could tell naruto had "great potential" when he didn't even do anything, lol. anyway, the story is good, but it would have been so much better if you'd had a beta-reader, or at least self-edited, because there are so many grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.

still, the story is interesting. i don't mind fics where naruto hides his potential, but i hate when he acts stupid. a seemingly apathetic naruto is just awesome.
2,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »