Reviews for Last Rebel
BEST ENDING LINE EVER!
emmalilly21 chapter 20 . 5/10
update please
emmalilly21 chapter 9 . 5/10
Kyuubi is male because "Spirits" conform to the gender they are confined to. Plus, his siblings called him Ninth Brother. HA! Beat that. I am so right. Besides, female Kyuubi is weird. I get where the idea comes from, "because only women can be the spirit of rage" BS, but it's weird.
Nihatclodra chapter 20 . 4/28
5 years on a cliffhanger... you fucking bastard...
Omg when Naruto started laughing I was like well... Shits going down.

Is it weird that when Kyuubi was encouraging him I imagined a Chinook version grinning like the Cheshire
rclariix3 chapter 2 . 3/17
Duuuuuuude I already like this Kibou guy but I think you just amped that up. Nice chapter!
Wolfielove15 chapter 1 . 3/17
The fact that I'm already shipping the author and his friend together.. Lmao xD. But this seems pretty interesting already.
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
Loving the story, and the multiple snarky remarks that you've given to readers, and I hope that one day you will come back and tell me what Naruto is going to do!

I do love the direction the story took, and dont worry, i also hate pairings (apart from yaoi ones) but im glad that it didnt turn to focus just on romance!
So yeah. Loved it, hope u come back to update it :-)
Or at least read your reviews.
blasterdog chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
Interesting fic
StoryMaster07 chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
pipe it up
Jacksepticeye chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
first of all, a mole does not have tails, and it is supposed to be a freaking cat.
jouis chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
don't u mean fire style
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 20 . 8/18/2015
great story, has this been abandoned?
BuzzTech chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
I hope you aren't dead.
tontonte chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
The story is so awesome! I really hope u can update again soon!
tontonte