Reviews for Last Rebel
Wow! Love your story!
myulander chapter 13 . 2/2
great
Hatsumi Blade chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Sasuke can be such a prick sometimes. Itachi's the best Uchiha!
TrustyFoxy chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
Pretty awesome so far!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dave's Friend Bill chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
Please update someday! I really love this story and you left it with a cliffhanger!
pikachucat chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
awesome more please
Zelshia chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
I truly lament being forced to put this story in the ever growing pile of great stories that died.
The Waunderer chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
This story is very good and as such it should not be abandoned I truly hope you consider continuing on with this story
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Please update! :D
LavenderMYSTery chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
Great story! Your story is one of the most original and most interesting ones I've read in a long time. I hope life is treating you well because I'm really looking forward to seeing this story through to the end. Thanks for a great read :)
-LM
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
Just when it was really starting to get good, too. Le sigh.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
um, i'm still trying to figure out how kakashi could tell naruto had "great potential" when he didn't even do anything, lol. anyway, the story is good, but it would have been so much better if you'd had a beta-reader, or at least self-edited, because there are so many grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.

still, the story is interesting. i don't mind fics where naruto hides his potential, but i hate when he acts stupid. a seemingly apathetic naruto is just awesome.
noirekitsune chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
i really love this story, its both unique and well-written and that can be hard to find for me
thank god it wasn't ANOTHER femKyuubific -_-
those are just getting repetitive
anyway, im dying to see more, and I will wait as long as it takes for a fic this good!

noirekitsune
Awepicsome chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
Pwease can u update? PWREEAAASSSEE? Or have you died again? Btw, in the Chuunin Exam Arc, the second test was supposed to have been started the day after the written test, right? They apparently occurred on the same day. I forgot which chapter it was.
Another note, how come it takes you like a friggin BAJILLION YEARS to update? I know your're in college but have you forsaken us, O great God of cliffhangers :0
2,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »