Reviews for Flawed
kenmeishouri chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
yay! you updated! do it again! sooner this time! :P and let yusuke run into another boggart and make him realize that it's good to have a boggart for a pet! i know i'd keep one! :P
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
Oh, I like. Dumbledore should be careful of whose mind he looks into.
kit-kit chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
nice i guess the first meeting didn't go as planned.
Kitroku chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
Hallucinogenic Silly Putty from Hell, dude I want some I could throw it at people and then watch them run screaming from it. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
WandaCarla chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
Oh, I loved it! Especially with the boggart! Damn them. I'll be waiting for the next update!
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
i like it. update soon.
soccergirl13 chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
YIPEE! You updated! Hooray! Good chappie, I sorta feel sorry for the poor boggart...PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!

-*soccergirl13*-
Ima Super Mute Ant chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
YAY! beautiful. aboslutly beautiful. Update again. now. do it.
spiritkitsune chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
you dont know HOW much i appreciate this update...and though sorta short was so totally EXELENT! this chapter was great and i hope to see a new chapter soon. jeeze yuusuke sure can do some amazing stuff, seeing a boggart in its true form and intimidating dumbledor(now THATS a feat) anyway update soon onegai! Ja Ne!
illuminated bestiary chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
Oh...he certainly doesn't have a lot of trouble defeating those who play by his rules, at least. I hope the next chapter is out soon.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
Very nicely done, yet again Kurome.(though, I still hoped you and I could speak on Messager again. I can understand why you couldn't though.;) )

But, I didn't expect Yusuke to have a mental block. I bet Dumbledore was extremely surprised._ He could probably get through it, knowing Dumbledore, but by the time he did, Yusuke would of probably already retaliated._

Either way, very impressive. I really like. I wonder what Dumbledore plans to have Yusuke be an instructor for. Probably a new practice: 'magic without wands' indeed._

Oh, and I also can't wait to see Mission X updated as well. Maybe my reviews on there might give you some ideas._ But either way, I'm sure you'll continue your excellent job on it, just as you always do with all your amazing literary masterpieces._ Can't wait to see more.:D
paksennarion chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
ooh, Yuusuke's carecter is so cool to read about in a situation like this. You also write his personality very well. The boggart thing was really cool. At first I was confused about it but then it made sense. I bet that's what Yusuke really is afraid of. Himself. Well any way pdate soon. _
Professor Specter chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
That was awesome! Thanx for your update _

I forgot... you might have put this in your earlier chapters... you were going to eventually throw in Hiei and Kurama, or they weer gonna stay on the sidelines? Either way is cool, I just forgot if you already said yes or no. _

Keep up the awesome work! _
Yami Koibito chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
*cheers* Yay! Yuusuke beat the silly putty thing! This is such a good story. Please update soon. *gives Manga*
discordlives chapter 6 . 11/11/2005