Reviews for Flawed
Vuurvlieg chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
Ow man, awesome. It's about time Yusuke started acting like himself again, being helpless doesn't suit him. I like the hint to how much Yusuke trusts Hiei. The fact that he is allowed to look into his head. I'm kinda missing Hiei and Kurama in this one. Understandable that they can't come (especially Hiei since he is a full demon) but I mis them even as I read the story. It's been a (long) wile but can I wine about more updates?
KuroAngelique chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Oh god I love this. This is one amazing fic.

I do hope you'll update this; it's too awesome to be abandoned.
dream.for.a.dream chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Oh my God.

The ending was absolutely brilliant. The story was funny and interesting and it sounds wonderful, but I am so not reading the next chapters before it has at least ten. I'd get annoyed if I had to stop so soon.

Really great. Really really great.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
This story is rather interesting. Never read a crossover combo like this one before. I wonder what kind of trouble Yusuke will find himself in once he gets to the school. Though what he gets himself into in the house is great as well. Ah, the fun of discovery, how ever painful it may be.
irezel chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
you are so crule :'( i so wanted to read the rest of this because it was becoming so interesting! i just about to click the "next" button when there was none...it would be nice if you could pick this up again...i would really enjoy it :)
kitsuneluvuh chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
Amazing story! I really hope you update this some time. It's a rather horrid place to leave off...
Sarloos chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
I really like this, it's a very unique take on this crossover. Are you going to update this anytime soon? I 'd love to see more. :)
A Bibliophile chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
I loved Dumbledores thoughts on purple robes with yellow phoenixes. I can actually see him doing it.
A Bibliophile chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
It figures Yuusuke would be most scared of himself going bad. I wonder how he will escape this situation.
A Bibliophile chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
I wonder what our wonderful wizards will think of Yuusuke. I wonder if Mr. Weasly will be there to see the chaos that ensues (because it always does where Yuusuke is concerned).
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I loved the appearance, pastimes, breeding, and sexual preferences line.

As for your breaking three rules, I don't mind. While I admit that a) Harry Potter stories are more than common, high quality HP stories are not. You being the brilliant writer you are, I trust you to do a good job writing it. As for b) your story becoming run of the mill, while I have seen YuYu/HP stories before, this one seems very original. In regards to c) if you waited to complete your other stories before starting this one, I would have never found fic.
All The Aspects chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
Ahh, I love this fic. It feels so good to read it again after a long time. :D Pity it's been three years since the last update.. You can do it! (Please?)
Ice-witch chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Flawed is good so far. When will you update cause I would to read more of this story. It is as good as your Mission X story, which is a good story as well. I would like to read them both to end, when you finish them. Please write more in them. I want to find out how they both end.
icestar-comet-moon chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
this is a very interesting story, so many HP-x-overs seem to give everone magic and its done. It's interesting to see a different view.

It may be pointless (it hasn't been updated for a couple of years) but I'll add it to my watch list.

) thankyou for the fic
Kaioma chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
You rock my empty mug that was once filled with tea (Vanilla Chai), my spagetti (breakfast~), and my warm fuzzy blanket.
530 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »