Reviews for Flawed
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
wow. This is DEFINITELY cool! Update soon, ne?
Kitroku chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow I've never seen a YYHXHP fic like this before! Can't wait for the next chapter! Oh and I vote no romance.
Bluespark chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
No. No romance. Or at least no MAJOR romance. _ And yes, yes you silly, yes it's good. It's different. Well, at least the beginning is.

Maybe Yuusuke should've just attacked and pleaded self defense? I mean, when people corner you and shoot things out of sticks that look like they'd hurt, I'd start attacking or trying to run.

Yay! Yuusuke centric! Awesome start!
Winged Knight chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I think it's very nice. I hope whatever problems your having clear up soon. I understand delays. Hopefully, this is the point where the spells stop affecting him and he slaughters them all, but that's probably not going to happen. Perhaps if he erected a barrier of reiki or youki? Whatever. I know you will make something glorious out of this. Keep writing the good ones!
Mithryl chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Personally, I like this. I completely understand about fickle muses(battling with my own at the moment) and starting a new story simply becuase it just will not leave you alone. This looks like it'll be really good and haven't seen a xover start quite this way before, which is really nice. May be cliche, but it did have a fresh start. For pairings? Don't really care as long as they are believable I'm happy. This really does look like it'll be as good as Mission X and hope your muse doesn't get too elusive. Good luck and happy writing.
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36