Reviews for Flawed
PLEASE do more! ;
Procyon chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
Update soon, I love your writing style. Dammit so just update. _
Shadewolf7 chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
You really must continue. I like this story!
AnExiledFrank chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
The plotline is hardly original, one has to wonder about Hogwarts getting so many applications for Defense against the Dark Arts, but I rather like seeing Yusuke as a teacher. It's an amusing image. Or maybe I just take pleasure out of seeing him in awkward situations...

Anyway, for awhile I wasn't certain about this story. I mean, Aberforth? Dumbledore's brother? That's really stretching the bounds of authorship, maybe if was a cousin or something. On the other hand, there isn't any thing that is written that he doesn't have a brother, so *weighs each hand*, but then he's not all that important anyway and he could slide away easily because Yusuke is a Toushin! There are too few stories of ToushinYusuke and when one is written where he's as humorous, in his usual smartass way (I gather the reader should ignore that at the end of the series, Yusuke is no longer a spirit detective) and swearing.

I did like the touch about wizard magic hurting demons. Interesting idea. Makes Yusuke's job even more fun, in a manner of speaking. I did enjoy Yusuke's first visit into the wizard world. Though Draco was actually, well, likeable. Which made me rather leery, since I don't like Draco (I especially don't like Draco liking Harry, or vise-versa, more to the point), but Snape was delightful, so it rather evened out. You made an excellent point about the language barrier. Yusuke never was much of a good student and his english should be fairly atrocious. I can imagine how frustrating it is to write, but it makes the story much more (as any crossover can) based on reality.

Fun story all the same, and I look forward to an eventual possiblity of more.
Aquawyrm chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
So, this is "incomplete" and not "abandoned" or "discontinued", right? This is too good to just leave everyone hanging like that!

Update!
Chara13 chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
cute
Aislinne chapter 6 . 11/16/2006
Alright, I can understand that you are busy; we all are. I know that you have a life outside of fanfiction, and can't always update when you want to. And I know how awful writer's block can be. But I do really hope that you can find the time to update Mission X or Flawed. I absolutely love your writing, and I know that I'm definitely not the only one. Your plots are so original, and you always keep the characters in-character. I hate to see your stories going untouched for over a year. I LOVE your work, and it would make tons reviewers and who knows how many readers so very happy. So I hope that sometime you can take a break from your busy life, and update these stories.
Serphenia chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Oh, wonderful. I'm aware that you haven't updated in a while but -please- if you could, I'll be looking forward to a Mission X or Flawed update And I really want to see what else Yuusuke goes through with the wizards...Will he get to meet Fawkes? That would be interesting...
Hoku ala chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
Hallucinogenic Silly Putty is a very good name for this!

Good chapter and so far, Great Story!
rein chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
It's been almost a year now.. wai.. please do not be busy anymore (hehe..) I really love your writing and I always check your fics even though I've moved on to various other fandoms since you last updated this story.. so please please update.. this is the best yyh/hp crossover. not to mention also the best yyh/xmen crossover.
MikaylaMae chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
You really have something great going on here, I hope you plan on continuing!
yllom21 chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
Wonderful story! Most people have Team Urameshi going off to Hogwarts on a mission to protect Harry Potter, this is unique compared to the rest of them. Very well written and charecteristic story. I enjoyed reading.

The person allowed to read his mind is Hiei? Right?
Astalon The Judge chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
Wow, this stories great! Doesn't matter if the story is cliche as long as its good lol! Are you gonna continue this fic?
soulcollector chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
oh, wow. what a great story and plot. i dont expect an update, judging from the last one, but good job. liked the pig pimples remark. pretty original. )
Terris chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
Well after much thought and reading through twice in less than 1 day I have decided I LOVE IT!Now I have 2 stories I cant wait for an up date on. Keep up the great work and my your creative jucies bubble up some more adventures :)
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »