Reviews for The Seekers
karmadella1234 chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
great fic just love it
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wait so exactly HOW did the aurors find Olivia? Especially since she was safely indoors inside her BEDROOM and out of sight from prying eyes? Did the auroua she stupidly rob have a tracking charm or something on his wallet that led him and his men straight to the thief? *lol* though the aurors HAD to be kidding. They ILLEGALLY broke into someones home, threatened a FOUR YEAR OLD with their wands, then when a strange man (probably her FATHER for all they know) comes in demanding to know what their doing, they threaten the father with bodily harm if he doesn't leave and let them KIDNAP his kid, without EXPLAINING why they were there or why they were threatening a 4 year old like proper law enforcement agents should be doing when dealing with underaged kids and their families by breaking and entering their homes to terrorize families?
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 22 . 1/29/2013
Great story! Please post soon!
Critic chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
Why take comfort with the killer of you best friend. I'm suprised that Harry isn't more poisious toward Sirius. Give him some guilt trip and despair.
Fialisen chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
Oh please, In what reality would you act like Harry does towards the murderer of your best friend.

It drags the story down.
fialisen chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
Please do not make him forgive Sirius or any of the people in the Order. What kind of parent would forgive someone who kidnapps their child and murder two of his best friends.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2011
Well, Voldemort is no better than Dumbledore, but at least Voldemort didn't kill anybody dear to Harry (only marked one and held in captivity another, while Dumbledore kidnapped one and killed two others; and tortured Harry atrociously, but Dumbledore tortured Harry, too). It's fortunate that Harry's mentor has better character than either of dictators, because otherwise Harry would have snapped long ago, and Harry would also be defenceless.

Though I'm surprised Voldemort didn't detect the substance added to wine, it can be attributed to the fact, that this substance technically isn't a poison - it neither kills the eater nor weakens his powers, but instead affects the ability to think and react (just a bit stronger than usual components of wine, but in abstract, not much different from alcohol already present in the wine). And I'm surprised Harry got hands on a weapon, though Jackal must have helped to smuggle it in. Voldemort didn't expect the vampire to help Harry, did he now? He should have known that a mentor will always have some sympathy for student, even if the student forced the mentor to become a vampire. And even enemies can become allies in order to fight against stronger enemy.

I would have expected Voldemort to monitor Harry's room continuously; it's ludicrous how easily objects were brought to Harry.

Why does the world have to be so harsh? Leader of Light, manipulator and torturer, murderer and kidnapper. The Dark Lord, even when seducing, tortures mind and body, and uses kidnapped dears of the victim, ability to see them, to speak with them, as bargaining chips.

Dark Lord has twisted mind,

a sadist in his own right,

Light Lord has broken law,

in fact, very many times,

never paid for his crimes,

his strikes are very low.

In confusion people flow,

Defectors in number grow.

Severus knew Albus wouldn't win,

So to Voldemort he moved the teen,

But Severus's face bears no smile,

For consequences for Harry are vile.

Jackal by Voldemort was from jail freed,

He was thought to be moved by his greed,

He used to have quite ruthless creed,

Acting usually accordingly to his need,

That's the reason behind Harry's deed,

That's the reason Jackal has become undead,

Harry thought Jackal to life be already dead,

To have no caring emotions in his head.

Jackal proved Harry wrong and took lead,

To save Harry and Seekers from fates mean,

Neither to Light or Dark they will lean,

They have people from prejudices to wean,

They will keep themselves to happy mean,

Only to shadows and hiding they will lean,

Their web of influence in twilight they will weave,

It will not be easy into dependence them to heave,

For independence, they will sooner the country leave,

Than allow anybody, Lord or not, of freedom them reave.

Do I with my rhymes bother and pester, annoy and peeve?

I expect, it is time to take from the review my leave.

I hope I have caused neither you nor readers undue grief.

Good day, good night, good luck,

To everyone except a killing maniac,

Neither Tom nor Albus receive my good wishes,

I hope I'm not tiring you out with my clich├ęs.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Dumbledore is pure evil. As of now, I would think that Voldemort is better; but then, I don't know VOldemort's plans yet?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
It's Albus who is stupid, not Harry. Kidnapping Harry's daughter isn't the way to get him to be their ally. And when Harry is already powerful on his own, and ruthless killer when needed, you shouldn't even try to get him to play by your rules. Eye for eye, who harms Harry more, will bear the blunt of his anger. So far, the Order kidnapped Harry's daughter and killed two of his best friends, while Voldemort hasn't harmed Harry or his friends yet, despite the troubling visions. Harry will run away from the Order and defend himself against it when needed, while waiting with trepidation for Voldemort's move.
Jimbocous chapter 22 . 3/29/2011
Sorry this seems to have been abandoned. Though there were a few places where it needed a good beta, definitely an interesting concept. Hope you'll get back to it at some point. Thanks for a great read so far.
Debbie37 chapter 22 . 6/2/2010
Well, he's out, but now what? I hope you update soon. Your writing seems to be getting better with fewer mistakes. (either that or I am so used to it I just don't see them anymore) :)
Debbie37 chapter 21 . 6/2/2010
I'm glad things are starting to look up for Harry.
Debbie37 chapter 17 . 6/2/2010
The scene where Knuckles is beaten was a bit too descriptive. You have made Voldemort the creepiest I have ever seen in a story. Poor Harry, hopefully he gets his Happily Ever after.
Debbie37 chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
I was ready to start crying if Olivia died! I love the story so far! The only bad thing about your writing is that you misspell some homophones. (words that sound the same but mean different things)
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 22 . 6/1/2010
This is very good, for a moment I thought that Harry was broken! I can't wait to see Olivia's and Harry's little reunion, with Lovette in the mix maybe? Please update soon!