Reviews for Bleach Drabbles
fem-nova chapter 47 . 8/24
I wonder what you are doing with your life. This was ten years ago! When the bleach fandom was in full swing. I'm really late but your writing is great?
Fairymangafan chapter 200 . 3/18
Wow I think you just totally made my day! I was emerging after a night of over-indulgence on alcohol consumption, totally shit-faced, and I had this drabble just ready ( was on the last one yesterday, didn't closed my computer )... And wow! I'm laughing so hard I think I'm gonna be sick. Well, anyway, thank you for those little wonders and hope your gonna keep writing :D

And sorry for the numerous faults, like I said, I'm totally not-clear and too much thinking is totally behind my possibilities right now xD

Fairy-chan ~
Guest chapter 500 . 10/18/2016
I have to say, I dislike the dribbles about Ryuuken and Isshin the least. I don't really like how you've portrayed Isshin, he seems too childish; HOWEVER, I think you got Ryuuken spot on.
Guest chapter 458 . 10/18/2016
Yumichika! Get your hands off him! You belong with Shuuhei!
Guest chapter 438 . 10/17/2016
How about one from Uryuu's perspective about Ryuuken?
Guest chapter 370 . 10/17/2016
"'woah mama'"?
Guest chapter 243 . 10/17/2016
YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS YOU GO GIRL MAKE HIM FEEL YOUR PAIN WOOOOHOOOOOO
Guest chapter 58 . 8/18/2016
love the possessive!ishida :)
Coco chapter 84 . 8/10/2016
This is my favourite crack one-shot. Actually, I love all of this collection of yours, especially the ones with Ukitake x Kyoraku :) , I love your writing.
medjai73 chapter 138 . 7/21/2016
Snark battle! yaaas!
medjai73 chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
I never thought I'd see the day I'd find Yamamoto being so funny! you're awesome!
I think this one can give birth to a stand-alone fic "Reporting Methods of the Gotei 13"...
Guest chapter 500 . 7/8/2016
poor ryuuken ;)
Guest chapter 497 . 7/8/2016
omg love this!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
Hahaha! This one made me laugh like a crazy person.
0o0oooooooooo00000000 chapter 9 . 3/27/2016