Reviews for Heroine of Time
Reclusive Dork chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Update please.
GalePelt chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
it seems that the female link is wimpier than than the male link. i wonder what'll happen w/ that difference (im not saying its a bad thing) ) and im wondering who that boy is...
Reyes Yong Nydia chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
pretty good.
MarioDS01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
A neat story that Link is born a girl. Glad that Link is a tomboy since she hates girl's clothes, although she did use her feminine charms to get past Mido. I hope the female link may find a boy to fall in love with and is important to the story.

I think the author should continue the story.
Red Valentino chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
it's cool start! i wonder what will zelda do when they met? and is sheik(not zelda!) going to be there? please update son! .
Fenix of the light chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
you REALLY need to make a new chapter very soon I want to see what pov u can show me. make a good story, one worth reading. you have a good start now let's see the next part.

besides i like the ides that link can be a girl just don't over do it.
Mehian chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Hey you should really cobntinue this...its a grgeat story
chris chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Very nice, hope you update soon.
WindSage1790 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Hm, kind of disturbing, actually, man. The only thing I find wrong with it is the length. Maybe you could have stretched out the chapter a bit longer. Other than that it's . . . interesting. Navi's a perv. Anyway, I'd like to see what happens. Keep updating!
Celes1337 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
kool begining to a story and it sounds like you got this stuff down so if you turyned this into a full fledged story it'd be cool
LlamaInferno chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Very cute!

Cute? YES I MEANT CUTE!

So much giggling.. -Twitch-

Keep up the VERY GOOD (Also great. Same thing, o.O).. Work!.. Tale.. Text.. Thing!
Albino Cloud chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Wow SSJ-Jolt...turning Link into a girl? A very original idea and well plotted out and Navi a boy? XD Like I said very original and I hope to see an update soon. :-)
mole chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Fckin hilarious thats all i can say