Reviews for A Mother's Love
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Woah. Fantastic! This is what I mean by your talent, it is unparalleled as far as I know. Never have I encountered such a dark and twisted authoress(i only know of three who can compete)Such an interesting take on a backstory...you are amazing! I love it!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
This was sick but very well written. I have never read an Izayoi/Inuyasha before. It creeps me out.
How 'bout Nooo chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Sick and disturbing but very well written..
Simonkal of Inuy chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Damn! that's quite a twist..very good writing, but the way!
Silver Chocobo chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Noo! My clean mind, infested with nasty images! No!

But the story is original, I'll give you that.
Me chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Well... I must say, I never imagined Izayoi as an alcoholic child abuser... O_o;; ... but if she was, this story would be perfect. I felt so sad for Inuyasha. You're good at that - making people feel empathetic towards the characters in your stories. I recently started reading your fics, and although I'm sometimes kind of embarassed by the mature content (_;;), you're one of my new favorites.
Ray of Starlight chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
...nice detail...wow...
jburd chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
wow... well written..good details i liked it. thought it was kewl that well if this were true maybe that could be why hes so emotionaly cut off in the series... sad i loved it does that make me odd...hm... keep ukp the good work
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow.. omg.. just wow.. this story was disturbing.. really creeped me out but I liked it. Thanks for being bold and giving us something definitly different to read.
Lady Kagewaki chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow. THat was really amazing. I've seen your work on animespiral, and I was surprised to see you here too! Weird story, great description of his conflict,and what imagery! You're the best. THird place my ass! Gold star for you! I think it was a good thing for you to post. People don't like to admit that strange and upsetting things like this happen. Kudo's to you for posting it!
ArtificialRed chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Damn that was sick. Sick, sick sick! But I must say, the most original thing I've ever read here. :)
sesshomaruis4me chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
that was really really good! and sad, but GOOD!
aquarius4Life chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Oh my god! That was unbelievable. Shattering. It was disturbing as others have stated and you have a lot of nerve posting something this different. I admire you for that. Keep up the great work!
Deadly Tears chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Wow!

Very good, but also disturbing at the same time. But you're one of the few authors I know that can pull these type of pairings off.

Anyway, congrats to winning 3rd place! Hope you write more stories soon! _
purplepeopleeater chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
That...was...utterly disturbing, but brilliant. The perversity of human behavior is astounding. Even more astounding is what people can live thorugh.