Reviews for Heaven
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
The last bit is perfect. "I dream of a world where we don't need darkness to appreciate the light."
Meerliyareeder chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That last line... Brilliant.
LiveLifeFree chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
this is perfect.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I like this one a lot. Very insightful.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow. Touchingly deep-Luna is an underappreciated character, I think. Very nice venture into her mind-thankfully it made sense. Then again, it is kind of a serious topic. Dunno if those gorkosnoggles or whatevers would fit into a serious piece like this. :]
TillTheLastRoseDies chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
it's amazing how you've brought luna's characterization into this. this is a side of her we haven't seen, but it feels so canon. great job!
Heise chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This is beautiful. I really want to read a Luna story that delves deeply inside her, because I feel she's got more history that can be potentially more profound than everyone else's. I feel you did it nicely.
sarabara chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
"And when I dream of Heaven, I dream of a world where we don't need darkness to appreciate the light."

that's beautiful :]
o.O.o.Maraudette.o.O.o chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
this is very beautiful. I couldn't help smiling when I read that last line. This is absolutely gorgeous, and I love it, and I hope you write more!
confusing smile chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
this is really good! i love your stories from luna's point of view. it's really cool to see a topic from her simple eyes and mind. thanks a bunch!

~confusing smile
BookkeeperThe chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I love it, I love Luna!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This is absolutely wonderful. I really loved that part in book five when Luna said she heard the voices of the dead beyond the veil. Great job!

G.S.1307
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Deep. Thats why I love Luna!
Kataleena chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
When I dream of dying, I dream of Heaven. And when I dream of Heaven, I dream of a world where we don't need darkness to appreciate the light.

That was really beautiful, not at all something one would expect to find in a fanfic. I was very pleasantly surprised.
Lady Starbright chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
That's really good, very moving. I love the last line!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »