Reviews for True Angel
nervous chapter 26 . 7/23
*pokes author with a stick*
Come on man! The end is in sight! Finish this great story!
If you need a suggestion, wormholes are holes/bridges in space AND time. If angel shinji can convert the angels in universe b, instead of a sea of dirac, maybe Leliel can open one of those to send him back. Heck , they might decide to emigrate along with universe b's Adam who could help dispose of Lilith then go terraform Mars instead.
FourMurasame chapter 26 . 4/30
That was quite a ride, I commend you on your interesting take and am saddened that this is a deadfic. I'll be following if you decide to one day pick it back up, and I look forward to it. One of the most entertaining and well thought out fics I have read, thank you.
xX-LolZor-Xx chapter 26 . 4/3
This book reminds me of my phone. It dies right before the end, causing me to scream in rage and throw my phone at a wall.
Nekanu chapter 14 . 2/8
This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read so far. I can't wait for the last chapters (if there will be any). Even without an ending: This story is definitely worth to be read! Great work!
kaiirine chapter 26 . 11/10/2018
noooooo! its almost done but no updates...huhu...hope you continue..thanks for writing
Right What Is Wrong chapter 13 . 10/10/2018
This is a very odd fic.

Reading through the first several chapters, I could have sworn my tastes had just changed a lot from when I first read it and it perhaps wasn't as good as I remembered.

Then it really hit its stride around the time Shinji's 'influence' ratcheted up, and it will soon become exactly as good as I remember.

I suppose the way to put it is that this story has an awkward adolescence. While it still conforms to canon, except with super!Shinji demolishing the canon goalposts, it's a somewhat-boring Gary Stu fic. Everything's the same except Shinji is so much more awesome than everyone else. Then it starts to diverge and things get interesting.

Very interesting.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2018
Good one..ok. unit 3. black...Slash.
Unit 4... one from Black Sabbath.
D chapter 26 . 7/5/2018
Cockblocked right at the climax...but then again what did i expect knowingly reading an incomplete story..dangit!

Deep breaths, dont pull an Alucard now... Anyway thanks for the story!
filthyfrank chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
now that's EDGY AS FUCK
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
Please finish this beautiful stoy.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
need more
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2018
Always did fancy Rei having a 'scenario' to be with Shinji.
Rikudnaruto chapter 8 . 12/1/2017
Great I love it
Rikudnaruto chapter 3 . 12/1/2017
Long live the Shinji x Rei and the BADASS Shinji Ikari your story is awesome
Nihatclodra chapter 18 . 7/12/2017
... So, what, Shinji's teacher is actually God? Is that what you're going for? And some random dude absorbing the power of all the Angels killed? Don't tell me, let me guess... Satan/Lucifer?

I can't help but feel that this story would be a lot better if you didn't bring any ACTUAL religious figures into it, and just stuck with the Evangelion Angels...