Reviews for True Angel
Alphalegioner chapter 9 . 2/26
Pen-Pen legalized his S2
001 chapter 26 . 1/3
happy new year 2021, can you come back this year and continue this fanfic until it's complete?
Juanita. S chapter 18 . 12/13/2020
can you continue this fangic This fanfic is very good, you've been ignoring it for twelve years now it is a pity if left dormant like this. There are other readers besides me who definitely want you to continue, so can you continue this fanfic with some of your incomplete fanfics?
Another guest chapter 26 . 11/8/2020
when will you update it? you'd better update it right away I want to know what happened next. What do you consider our request, it is better that a positive answer
Feng lily chapter 26 . 11/1/2020
why ... why don't you update the new chapter? we all want to continue reading the rest of your evangelion fanfic. why are you ignoring it? We've all been waiting and continue to hope that you update a chapter one day, please don't sadden us because of wasted hopes.
001 chapter 26 . 9/17/2020
can you continue this fanfic? This fanfic is great and we all want to read the sequel, what happened why haven't you updated a single chapter yet? it's been years can you continue it we will be very happy if you continue this fanfic to the end.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/30/2020
Damn
You never even bothered to finish
I dont really care to much
Ive seen it before
The only difference is this time I dont care
The only reason I liked this fic at all was for Shinji
I just like how confidence and awesome he is
Everything else is kind of bland to me
I mean, harem relationships just feel... Not right
I think its kind of dumb how they all get wings
It made more sense when Rei got them from Shinji cuz shes part angel
I dunno, just my opinion
Honestly I dont think your going to return to this as its been about 3 years since you were even an active author, and you haven't touch this fic way before that
Again I dont really care, but other people do
So if you are still active, you should probably finish this
Alexsanderlay chapter 26 . 6/11/2020
hey can this be continued, it's been years now. this is very good I hope you can continue it soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
I enjoyed this until shinji took each one on a date
I enjoyed shinjis and reis relationship
I just feel like rei and shinji were mad for eachother
This of course is biased
God of crossovers chapter 14 . 5/6/2020
Oh shit
God of crossovers chapter 12 . 5/6/2020
Nice big O reference
God of crossovers chapter 10 . 5/6/2020
Are you up to it?

"I was literally born for this."

He makes a good point
God of crossovers chapter 7 . 5/6/2020
That’s gonna make for a weird-ass orgy
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 25 . 4/27/2020
Even after rereading this story for the umpteenth time, I STILL don't understand where Shinji's enmity towards his father comes from.i mean, how could he see him as 'worse than the Devil' and yet still be willing to be in close proximity with him and obey his orders? It just doesn't make sense.

That aside, any chance of you coming back and finishing the last of this story? You left us hanging after all!
dogbertcarroll chapter 26 . 3/27/2020
You were like one chapter from the end. Please finish this.