Reviews for True Angel
Mistical Kat chapter 25 . 11/9/2007
WOW...just WOW. This has got to be the BEST eva story I have EVER read. Your writing is beautiful and marvelous. I find myself on the edge of my seat in anticipation of the next chapter. Please oh please update as soon as you can!

-Kat.
shinfan chapter 25 . 11/2/2007
I love this chapter so much. So exciting! When Shinji appeared in his EVA and the other pilots joined him against Lilith, I could hear a voice saying: Let's the final battle begins! Wow!

I'm curious about the new universe he landed in the end. Looking at Rei's reaction it seems that that world doesn't have evangelions and Rei can fight back (against asuka, that's it).

I hope this is not the end. I don't want to be asked: How does it ends? And having to answer: Well, in the end all die... Really

This story rocks! Congratulations! I can't wait to read more. Well, I can, but don't pay attention to that fact and start writing already. Prety-please .
Zeroeye chapter 25 . 10/26/2007
nice
Cyber-Porygon chapter 25 . 10/26/2007
one thing i dont understand what happened? that whole different universe totally came out of nowere and how come you keep writing ain't? ain't isn't a word
Hitokiri Onib chapter 25 . 10/24/2007
OMG! I cant belive i spent 5hrs plus reading this from start to chapter24pt2!

Seriously! everything was AWESOME! And THe last part where you sent him into another universe was WAs Was!

*brain blows a fuse. shorts *

Ahem... Great story quite intersting indeed i absolutly loved it.

Now i haven't even seen one episode of evangelion(the closest i actually got was listening to "angel thesis" or someing like that). but anyway I congratulate you on the work you've done so far and that you would keep up the good work.

now here's the part where i'd usually ask you to update soon but that would be cliche' and possibly detrimental to the stories quality so i won't.

Till next time.

JA NE!_
Dirbatua chapter 25 . 10/16/2007
good story, took me a while to get throught it, cant wait for more
saberstorm chapter 25 . 10/15/2007
This is a good idea!

Are you going to update?
necrosdaf chapter 25 . 10/7/2007
Seeing as I think that this story is very nice, I too hope that your muse is going to stay with you for a while.

Best wishes in this and many other regards,

Necrosdaf
Blue Bragon chapter 25 . 10/6/2007
please update, great plot twist...
Tribun chapter 25 . 10/3/2007
WHAT?

I really hope that isn't the end of the story, or I will be royally pissed off, since it would mean that the whole story was for nothing.
Flame-kun chapter 25 . 10/2/2007
OMG! that was epic! plz hurry with the next!
Vetus Animus chapter 25 . 10/2/2007
wow talk about anticlimax
Bobboky chapter 25 . 9/27/2007
sweet
Demon Evangelion chapter 24 . 9/26/2007
NO, how could you leave a cliffe like that! Update soon man, I must see the next fight!
Steven chapter 25 . 9/25/2007
Now this is getting real good. I have no idea what you are going to do next with this, but I am looking froward to finding out.
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »