Reviews for True Angel
Drashin chapter 25 . 3/13/2008
lilith shall fall to the gray seed
Zenosyke chapter 25 . 3/13/2008
Man, this is one of the best stories i've seen in a long time. my only qualm is that you have yet to finish it, otherwise at least on my scale its basicaly perfect in it's execution...so seriously...update this before i have to...well lets leave it at that...:) keep up the good work, and i look forward to the next chapter.
Andrew Hildreth chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
LOVE THE "MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL" OMAKE!
Kammari chapter 25 . 3/9/2008
great story please update it soon. Very good chapter.
Katsuhito chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Very good beginning. I LOVED omake #2! :)
Blueramza chapter 25 . 1/17/2008
Your beyond evil for leaving the story like this. Talk about the ultimate cliff hanger. Maybe you could consider updating sometime this year?
Jokulhaup chapter 25 . 1/7/2008
Huh...

I didn't see that coming.

Update! For the love of God!

The story just keeps getting more and more interesting
aedan cameron chapter 25 . 12/30/2007
Simply outstanding. You have a lot of vision and I enjoyed this story more than I even enjoyed the series. You have taken the upward route though. Simply allowing Shinji to win would have wrapped up the story nicely. Now you have alot more story to cover. The Grey Seed's work is now infinate, even if he just takes Adam's power in this reality, kills Lilith, ascends everyone, and jumps to the next alternate reality. Then again, that's what seeds do.

Thanks for the great read!

Aedan
Exarikun chapter 15 . 12/6/2007
yoo. just rereading the story in it's entirety. this shinji-12 from this chapter, is this from another fanfiction or was it one you made up? cause if it wasn't a madeup one, i'd like to know what fanfic it was from. sounds interesting...
ian chapter 25 . 11/26/2007
update please
Cyber-Porygon chapter 24 . 11/13/2007
i have a question i cant remember what chapter from true amgel was when people were talking about how the gods were searching for new life but didnt find any so they made the new seeds. it kinda reminded me of an episode of star trek the next send me a reply ad keep up the great work.
Talonspike chapter 25 . 11/12/2007
This is probably one of the best stories I have read yet and I have read over 10 stories
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
brilliant
Mistical Kat chapter 25 . 11/9/2007
WOW...just WOW. This has got to be the BEST eva story I have EVER read. Your writing is beautiful and marvelous. I find myself on the edge of my seat in anticipation of the next chapter. Please oh please update as soon as you can!

-Kat.
shinfan chapter 25 . 11/2/2007
I love this chapter so much. So exciting! When Shinji appeared in his EVA and the other pilots joined him against Lilith, I could hear a voice saying: Let's the final battle begins! Wow!

I'm curious about the new universe he landed in the end. Looking at Rei's reaction it seems that that world doesn't have evangelions and Rei can fight back (against asuka, that's it).

I hope this is not the end. I don't want to be asked: How does it ends? And having to answer: Well, in the end all die... Really

This story rocks! Congratulations! I can't wait to read more. Well, I can, but don't pay attention to that fact and start writing already. Prety-please .
871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »