Reviews for True Angel
FireVentus chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
NO! YOU JUST LEFT US! STUPID CLIFFHANGER!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm going to continue like a little kid, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US HANGING, ESPECIALLY SEEING YOU HAVENT UPDATED FOR THREE YEARS!NOOOOOOO! FIND YOUR MUSE! FINISH IT!...Please?
(or at least restart it, this story is too good to abandon!...*sob, cry*)
Rytel chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Great story wish it was finished though.
Reishin Amara chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
I serioisly hope you continue this the best writtrn Evangelion story ever...youve included EVRYTHING.

I think all u left out were the 3 female bridgebunnies from 'Raising Shinji Ikari'
Tail Kinker chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
Unfortunate that this is stalled. Is there any chance that you might be continuing it?
Laryna6 chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
Very interesting concepts in this 'verse. Hybridization is what caused the first evidence, found by Mendel, that genes existed. Dare I hope that you've posted more to another site?
hanz von stahl chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
dildo shaped tentacle monster yep shamshel really has the worst luck
macdjord chapter 26 . 3/12/2012
! So close... and it stops!

This needs to be finished. Please.
tenchifew chapter 26 . 3/10/2012
Ok I understand that chances of this to be finished are slim to none... Still...

It is extremely good and I really hope you come bak to it.

Thank you very much for writing.
CryingCicada chapter 26 . 2/17/2012
I really hope you get your muse back soon, it's too good to leave behind, I want to see it finished :)
Blackdex chapter 26 . 12/20/2011
What, unfinished? thats depresing. ciao
Blackdex chapter 23 . 12/20/2011
called it. ciao
Toby860 chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
why and everything in heaven and hell did you stop this story. after come in so far you finally decide to stop that's not right for our pre party who is been reading your story. this is by far the best I have ever read that goes from start to almost finish. please if you get this review take the time to finish this story
Dessel Ordo chapter 26 . 12/13/2011
A most excellent, enthralling fanfic, really enjoyed it.

but... but... its a gorram cliffhanger! I really enjoyed this story, and would love to see how it ends. Hopefully you come back to this fic.
freehawk chapter 26 . 10/6/2011
wonderful story
Scygnus Darkhawk chapter 26 . 9/14/2011
Rule of Thumb: Do not use Lotus Eater Machines. As Impossible to Escape Deathtraps, it is inevitable that they will fail, and usually leave your opponent's with an extra order of pissed off.

Okay, general review. Despite Shinji straddling (if not crossing) the line over into Gary Stu, you've woven a very good tale, keeping much into the theme of Evangelion.

Of course, then I noticed the last-updated date and remember that Murphy hates me.
834 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »