Reviews for True Angel
Toriano.Flacko chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
"Wow, Misato, that's offal kind of you." Is 'awful' spelled like that on purpose, by any chance? Noticed a general... what is it, dialect, Shinji's speaking with, and can't tell if it was just a misprint or not since it sounds about the same either way.

" Hell, I had some good stocks going back home, as well as seasonal businesses to keep myself in shape. Hell, I did field work, lawn mowing, pet walking, house sitting, baby sitting, farming, and electrical work." Shouldn't even point this one out since I'm not sure exactly what the term for what it is, is, but should 'hell' be used as the starter two sentences in a row?

On the off-chance that you're still active, of course.

LATER!
FalseMask chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Omake:
"So in another reality, I was born a girl?"

Rei nodded. "Perhaps. I know in my world, you resemble a boy named Shinji Ayanami, who is close to an albino."

Shinji paused. "Well, that has several disturbing implications that I am going to actively decide not to think about."

"Agreed."
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
This fic brings to mind Gendo's ultimate goal of eradicating humanity and the angels to bring his wife back from death and repopulate the world with her, and what I thought when I first heard this plan. " You won't have the ability to repopulate after she's revived, idiot. Even if you do, you'll be sleeping on the couch for several centuries before she even thinks about thinking about repopulating with you."
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
I love Bloodthirsty! Shinji! May death and destruction rain upon the incompetent fear mongerers that are the SEELE! Old men!. For Cthulu and glory!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
Ahhh, the drama. How lovely.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Chapter 8: Your fic is great! Except for one thing... Gendo has not been humiliated, eviscerated, castrated, decapitated, or even mildly annoyed. No one has been...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Can you kill Gendo and then bring him back to life and then kill him again? I'd appreciate it.
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
AHHAHAHAHAHHA!j The beast of Caerbannog! Love the Monty Python reference.
Dragonsong2795 chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
Great story, Please Update soon I want to know how you end it. Love the idea of the Grey seed. regards dragonsong2795
InkBloter5 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
okay, when i first saw the summary of this fic I was very intrigued. But as I'm just reading the first chapter, I felt you could have done alot more. The beginning section had me hooked on reading the first chapter through but you have to
1: flesh out the characters and also keep them somewhat in character ( some things shinji says come out of left fields for me ), 2: You also have a lot of filling in the blanks to do.

Okay, for my first point about fleshing out characters, you have to understand the (canon)characters.
Shinji- regardless of what some people might say about him, he is not a whiny bitch. The kid has some deep seated issues, he's got no mom, a dad that abandons him, and that creates self esteem issues.
Rei- Weird, I cant see her saying anything of the sort in the time you have her speaking. This is the first time they meet and she kind of acts like a damsel to me. Rei can handle pain.
Your shinji, is believable until you get up to some points, the kid has angel wings and powers and you have his guardians skim over that. you dont show any conflicts or uncomfortable feelings that the guardians might have of seeing this nor do you show any deep thought about sending him back to Gendo. You skim over that pretty much saying that his guardians have a moral obligation to not send a child to people that would experiment on him and that's it. You dont show shinji himself having any problems with himself having wings or that he's even curious about himself. You could have easily cleared up the issue with him carrying around a sword if anything he'd be carrying around a gun (like in the apocolyptic campus manga spinoff), by adding in some qualities that make up his guardians. i.e. they are old school traditional Japanese people, who want to go back to the : good ol' times and taught shinji that way, or they could be foreigners living in Japan maybe because their homeland got destroyed and they are avid traditional Japanese culture addicts.
I am also wondering about who is this sensei.
Why is shinji so confident? How does he know so much about himself, were his guardians part of NERV at some point. Shinji is a human injected with adam, not an angel, just has angel side effects.
how does he just say whatever he want to Misato about how he is going to kill his father and Misato says nothing about that.

Good idea though
FireVentus chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
NO! YOU JUST LEFT US! STUPID CLIFFHANGER!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm going to continue like a little kid, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US HANGING, ESPECIALLY SEEING YOU HAVENT UPDATED FOR THREE YEARS!NOOOOOOO! FIND YOUR MUSE! FINISH IT!...Please?
(or at least restart it, this story is too good to abandon!...*sob, cry*)
Rytel chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Great story wish it was finished though.
Reishin Amara chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
I serioisly hope you continue this the best writtrn Evangelion story ever...youve included EVRYTHING.

I think all u left out were the 3 female bridgebunnies from 'Raising Shinji Ikari'
Tail Kinker chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
Unfortunate that this is stalled. Is there any chance that you might be continuing it?
Laryna6 chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
Very interesting concepts in this 'verse. Hybridization is what caused the first evidence, found by Mendel, that genes existed. Dare I hope that you've posted more to another site?
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »