Reviews for True Angel
Akuma-Heika chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
How is he wrong on both accounts?

30 cents a photo…pretty sure the film costs more than that.
AkashicTraveller chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
This is awesome, such a shame that it appears to be dead. I would love to see more of this (if someone has started a continuation of this please PM me a link). One of the most enjoyable NGE fics I've read.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/19/2014
great fanfic can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I'm sick and tired of all Shinji's being overprotective, kind, caring, blushing shits who want to save the world that abandoned them WELL FUCK!
Uraharaisgod chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
...I think at this point, I'm just going to abandon logic and pretend everything is possible for the sake of reading the story, cuz Rei developing the same kind of trait as Shinji in and of itself is both a paradox and an impossibility to do so stably as she is already Nephylim/Lilith in Nature, so gaining any of Shinji's mutated ADAM traits would...well cause 3rd Impact there and then XP

As such, time to employ *suspension of disbelief*.
VlaudFenikkusu chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
oh noooo no nono no yo yo, come on, one or 2 more chapters! you can do it! this is such a cliff haanger and you really pull me in with this story, you have to finish it, plz?!
Artemis-Ikana chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
Thank you for an amazing story... I personally see this as the end of the story because it is a more positive en ding in my books, and i read stories for just that, Thank you for sharing this rare gem of a Story.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
"Wow, Misato, that's offal kind of you." Is 'awful' spelled like that on purpose, by any chance? Noticed a general... what is it, dialect, Shinji's speaking with, and can't tell if it was just a misprint or not since it sounds about the same either way.

" Hell, I had some good stocks going back home, as well as seasonal businesses to keep myself in shape. Hell, I did field work, lawn mowing, pet walking, house sitting, baby sitting, farming, and electrical work." Shouldn't even point this one out since I'm not sure exactly what the term for what it is, is, but should 'hell' be used as the starter two sentences in a row?

On the off-chance that you're still active, of course.

LATER!
FalseMask chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Omake:
"So in another reality, I was born a girl?"

Rei nodded. "Perhaps. I know in my world, you resemble a boy named Shinji Ayanami, who is close to an albino."

Shinji paused. "Well, that has several disturbing implications that I am going to actively decide not to think about."

"Agreed."
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
This fic brings to mind Gendo's ultimate goal of eradicating humanity and the angels to bring his wife back from death and repopulate the world with her, and what I thought when I first heard this plan. " You won't have the ability to repopulate after she's revived, idiot. Even if you do, you'll be sleeping on the couch for several centuries before she even thinks about thinking about repopulating with you."
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
I love Bloodthirsty! Shinji! May death and destruction rain upon the incompetent fear mongerers that are the SEELE! Old men!. For Cthulu and glory!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
Ahhh, the drama. How lovely.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Chapter 8: Your fic is great! Except for one thing... Gendo has not been humiliated, eviscerated, castrated, decapitated, or even mildly annoyed. No one has been...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Can you kill Gendo and then bring him back to life and then kill him again? I'd appreciate it.
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
AHHAHAHAHAHHA!j The beast of Caerbannog! Love the Monty Python reference.
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »