Reviews for True Angel
InkBloter5 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
okay, when i first saw the summary of this fic I was very intrigued. But as I'm just reading the first chapter, I felt you could have done alot more. The beginning section had me hooked on reading the first chapter through but you have to
1: flesh out the characters and also keep them somewhat in character ( some things shinji says come out of left fields for me ), 2: You also have a lot of filling in the blanks to do.

Okay, for my first point about fleshing out characters, you have to understand the (canon)characters.
Shinji- regardless of what some people might say about him, he is not a whiny bitch. The kid has some deep seated issues, he's got no mom, a dad that abandons him, and that creates self esteem issues.
Rei- Weird, I cant see her saying anything of the sort in the time you have her speaking. This is the first time they meet and she kind of acts like a damsel to me. Rei can handle pain.
Your shinji, is believable until you get up to some points, the kid has angel wings and powers and you have his guardians skim over that. you dont show any conflicts or uncomfortable feelings that the guardians might have of seeing this nor do you show any deep thought about sending him back to Gendo. You skim over that pretty much saying that his guardians have a moral obligation to not send a child to people that would experiment on him and that's it. You dont show shinji himself having any problems with himself having wings or that he's even curious about himself. You could have easily cleared up the issue with him carrying around a sword if anything he'd be carrying around a gun (like in the apocolyptic campus manga spinoff), by adding in some qualities that make up his guardians. i.e. they are old school traditional Japanese people, who want to go back to the : good ol' times and taught shinji that way, or they could be foreigners living in Japan maybe because their homeland got destroyed and they are avid traditional Japanese culture addicts.
I am also wondering about who is this sensei.
Why is shinji so confident? How does he know so much about himself, were his guardians part of NERV at some point. Shinji is a human injected with adam, not an angel, just has angel side effects.
how does he just say whatever he want to Misato about how he is going to kill his father and Misato says nothing about that.

Good idea though
FireVentus chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
NO! YOU JUST LEFT US! STUPID CLIFFHANGER!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm going to continue like a little kid, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US HANGING, ESPECIALLY SEEING YOU HAVENT UPDATED FOR THREE YEARS!NOOOOOOO! FIND YOUR MUSE! FINISH IT!...Please?
(or at least restart it, this story is too good to abandon!...*sob, cry*)
Rytel chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Great story wish it was finished though.
Reishin Amara chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
I serioisly hope you continue this the best writtrn Evangelion story ever...youve included EVRYTHING.

I think all u left out were the 3 female bridgebunnies from 'Raising Shinji Ikari'
Tail Kinker chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
Unfortunate that this is stalled. Is there any chance that you might be continuing it?
Laryna6 chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
Very interesting concepts in this 'verse. Hybridization is what caused the first evidence, found by Mendel, that genes existed. Dare I hope that you've posted more to another site?
hanz von stahl chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
dildo shaped tentacle monster yep shamshel really has the worst luck
macdjord chapter 26 . 3/12/2012
! So close... and it stops!

This needs to be finished. Please.
tenchifew chapter 26 . 3/10/2012
Ok I understand that chances of this to be finished are slim to none... Still...

It is extremely good and I really hope you come bak to it.

Thank you very much for writing.
CryingCicada chapter 26 . 2/17/2012
I really hope you get your muse back soon, it's too good to leave behind, I want to see it finished :)
Blackdex chapter 26 . 12/20/2011
What, unfinished? thats depresing. ciao
Blackdex chapter 23 . 12/20/2011
called it. ciao
Toby860 chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
why and everything in heaven and hell did you stop this story. after come in so far you finally decide to stop that's not right for our pre party who is been reading your story. this is by far the best I have ever read that goes from start to almost finish. please if you get this review take the time to finish this story
Dessel Ordo chapter 26 . 12/13/2011
A most excellent, enthralling fanfic, really enjoyed it.

but... but... its a gorram cliffhanger! I really enjoyed this story, and would love to see how it ends. Hopefully you come back to this fic.
freehawk chapter 26 . 10/6/2011