Reviews for True Angel
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Umm, Innortal-sama, I don't think you've noticed but Shinji has the same speech patterns as Ranma does in your other fics. It makes for a pretty confusing read when the feel of the character is Ranma but it is clearly Shinji. Do you think you can do something about that? Thank you.
CyberAngelOne chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Hey I wanted to say that this is a new angle to me but I really like how things are going so far. I wander how long gendo will last. Anyway I hope to see an new chapter soon.
DJ chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Interesting story. I am guessing that there would be no attack on Asuka in the middle of the ocean unless Shinji is moved there?

Before someone confuses you on the actual beliefs on angels, I will point out some web site information on them. NGE has a very distorted version of angels to the point that no one should use any information from it to form the basis of any religious discussion beyond possibly the names. Erase the spaces in the listed web site addresses, since it seems to be the only way to get it past the parser that would otherwise delete the address.

w w w . straightdope mailbag / mangels . html

That web site address gives you all the basic information of angels and how they changed with time and writers in a religious sense. So if one wanted to be true to the original portrayals, Angels would look like humans with spirit-like properties and abilities and would serve as messengers and servants of God. Even the others have very little resemblance to the portrayal to the ones in NGE. NGE writer's choice to ignore actual religious portrayal, I suppose.

w w w . straightdope mailbag / mlilith . html

That provides information on Lilith. Obviously, the analysis of the religious portrayal of Lilith has very little in connection to the NGE version. NGE writer's choice to ignore actual religious portrayal, I suppose.

w w w . straightdope mailbag / mgiantsons . html

Just for amusement, that provides information on the actual mention of human-angel hybrids in the bible. The information means that rather than looking like pretty-boy/pretty-girl thin-bodied albinos, the religious portrayals would be "giants" or otherwise built like mythical heroes with no mention of putting up weird energy fields. "Heroes" in this case being more like big in size and muscles than "typical" humans. NGE writer's choice to ignore actual religious portrayal, I suppose.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
LOL, thes OMAKE are great, keep 'em coming! The story is taking a real interesting turn, and I'm looking forward to when Asuka arives, and how things go between her and this version of Shinji.
Hey chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
Wow. All those years writing Ranma and Love Hina fice sure shows in your work.
The Razor Blade chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
very nice, cant wait for the next chapter, ke3ep up the good work.
Kibuka chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Interesting premise. One thing though; in the old testament angels weren't benevolent creatures. They didn't help people. They were harbingers of death and destruction. God's wrath made manifest on earth.
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
This is serious, cool, and the omake's make it funny. Now make the next chapter, I do not wish to wait...Heh...
Electric Eclectic chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Your omake's are friggin hilarious.

Now I know that Rei is a dominatrix, I'll get closer to her XD!

5 out of 5!
Onibi chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
This story is really good. Update soon.
shadow chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
now this one i liked, no more like i loved it
shadow chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
please no more gendo rei type things, it is just too dam wrong
nicknack chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
An interesting start for the story:

Only one question:

Who is the Reika inside Unit 01... Wasn't Yui inside of the Eva?

That the only puzzle so far, keep on going with the story!
Level 250 Wild Goldeen chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Ah, wasn't even aware of who the writer was 'til I started this review! My mind must be slipping... oh well. I gotta say, I just got through reading some fairly depressing fics before I saw this on the update list- this really cheered me up. Anyway, this is definitely an enjoyable bit of fanfiction- keep up the good work, as per usual!
nick2951 chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Excellent chapter, I like Shinji's character. I am glad you finally updated, I hope the next one is a lot sooner than the previous.
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »