Reviews for True Angel
AzureSky123 chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
Great chapter. keep writing.
Muji Kirio SinWeaver chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
O... Holy Moly!... I... Oh my... I... LOL! The story is serious but the Omakes are damn funny! I like this story man! Very, Very, VERY, much! Update soon!

-Mage of the North
Lone Wulffe chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Although I have seen several attempts down this road (some better than others), nevertheless I think your story deserves a try. I'd like to read more. Please update.
Kraven Ergeist chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I generally like "Shinji w/ balls" fics like this, and the idea of Shinji being an angel is fun too. My only concern for this first chapter and for the sake of the other chapters, is that, while Shinji's dialogue changes, everyone else's remains the same as in the series. And while it's neccesary to get the plot moving, you need to make the charatcers say slightly different things in response to him, otherwise, he might as well not be any different.
Mindless Tofu chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
nice.

man i love the omakes, lots of fun they are.

rei's moving a bit fast isnt she?
Shadow chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
like your story but I don't like your Omake...its makes your story a little messy...
pyramidgirl89 chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
This isn't gonna be a SxR fic is it? Although for this scenario it would work out rather well... But, it is sorta incest to put them together... I hope you continue this story! Update Soon!

Pyramidgirl89
dragon-game chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Good story.

Please continue it soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Umm, Innortal-sama, I don't think you've noticed but Shinji has the same speech patterns as Ranma does in your other fics. It makes for a pretty confusing read when the feel of the character is Ranma but it is clearly Shinji. Do you think you can do something about that? Thank you.
CyberAngelOne chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Hey I wanted to say that this is a new angle to me but I really like how things are going so far. I wander how long gendo will last. Anyway I hope to see an new chapter soon.
DJ chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Interesting story. I am guessing that there would be no attack on Asuka in the middle of the ocean unless Shinji is moved there?

Before someone confuses you on the actual beliefs on angels, I will point out some web site information on them. NGE has a very distorted version of angels to the point that no one should use any information from it to form the basis of any religious discussion beyond possibly the names. Erase the spaces in the listed web site addresses, since it seems to be the only way to get it past the parser that would otherwise delete the address.

w w w . straightdope mailbag / mangels . html

That web site address gives you all the basic information of angels and how they changed with time and writers in a religious sense. So if one wanted to be true to the original portrayals, Angels would look like humans with spirit-like properties and abilities and would serve as messengers and servants of God. Even the others have very little resemblance to the portrayal to the ones in NGE. NGE writer's choice to ignore actual religious portrayal, I suppose.

w w w . straightdope mailbag / mlilith . html

That provides information on Lilith. Obviously, the analysis of the religious portrayal of Lilith has very little in connection to the NGE version. NGE writer's choice to ignore actual religious portrayal, I suppose.

w w w . straightdope mailbag / mgiantsons . html

Just for amusement, that provides information on the actual mention of human-angel hybrids in the bible. The information means that rather than looking like pretty-boy/pretty-girl thin-bodied albinos, the religious portrayals would be "giants" or otherwise built like mythical heroes with no mention of putting up weird energy fields. "Heroes" in this case being more like big in size and muscles than "typical" humans. NGE writer's choice to ignore actual religious portrayal, I suppose.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
LOL, thes OMAKE are great, keep 'em coming! The story is taking a real interesting turn, and I'm looking forward to when Asuka arives, and how things go between her and this version of Shinji.
Hey chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
Wow. All those years writing Ranma and Love Hina fice sure shows in your work.
The Razor Blade chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
very nice, cant wait for the next chapter, ke3ep up the good work.
Kibuka chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Interesting premise. One thing though; in the old testament angels weren't benevolent creatures. They didn't help people. They were harbingers of death and destruction. God's wrath made manifest on earth.
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »