Reviews for It's Going To Be A Long Fall
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
love the first scene where their drinking coffee
Stunna21 chapter 24 . 6/30/2008
good story and just keep writing.
theoneandonly.whoops chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Aw, that was great, I loved it. SS forever!
polar-ice-cubes chapter 24 . 8/30/2005
its cutei can't believe thats the end! the title of the last chapter is so perfect and soo love that song!
j4msesh chapter 24 . 8/14/2005
aw, no! The end? This rocked!

Perfect ending, perfect scenes, perfect chapter title.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 24 . 8/7/2005
Ending with Summer and Seth? NO thank you! My ending is with RM kissing and wasn't it grand? Yes, I should say it is...Thanks for that great ending with RM kissing! lol :)
I-Believe-In-The-Butterflies chapter 24 . 8/4/2005
Perfect title for this chapter. DCFC rocks...

And a perfect ending too. Just what I was hoping for.

Great job on this whole thing. I loved all of it.

You're an amazing writer and I'm glad that you posted this story.

It really was awesome.

You Rock! -J
emzylou chapter 23 . 8/2/2005
Cant wait for the next chapter
Daniela chapter 23 . 8/1/2005
Everyone's single,not too bad for the you know what it ain't fair for Summer to be the only one to get to rub it in Seth's face,if anything I'd think it be to have both Anna and Charity hit on Seth(whether he responds to it is up to you)just to see how Summer soon please.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 23 . 8/1/2005
lol, Summer and Seth are having the same ideas... And so are Ryan and Marissa. Well, now its final that Luke and Marissa its over... Guess, she tried to tell Ryan that. Ah! what the heck! You have got to know that, of course, I trust ya! And was that your first author's note? Wow. Spectacular, eh? Can't wait! :)
I-Believe-In-The-Butterflies chapter 23 . 8/1/2005
I am hoping that you will keep to your word, and it will be in fact, spactacular.

Update soon.

This story is awesome.

You ROck! -J
carpanther chapter 22 . 7/30/2005
Just read all 22 chapters. It was very funny. And, even though you didn't stick to any events or even names for the teenagers (other than the main 6), it was believable and mostly in character. I liked the canon couples again... that hasn't happened in a long time.
Emily chapter 22 . 7/27/2005
This is great. You write the characters very well.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 22 . 7/17/2005
PERFECT! See, that's what I'm talking about! An RM filled chapter :) You should do these more often. And you do them so well, if I should say so myself. Congrats. This chapter rocked! I liked the really amazing details. You have a nice choice of words. And I liked how she hit him, and they talked a bit. And it was nice for a while, until it became serious. But it needed to be, needed to be said. I really like how both of them reacted the way they usually do when SOMETHING DOES NOT GO THERE WAY. Marissa: crying. Ryan: punching something. THANK you so much for the clarity of how RM deal with things. I really liked how Ryan punched the wall, it told me that he really likes Marissa and he's obviously upset with how everthing is going. Remeber: RM rock. plan and simple :)
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 21 . 7/17/2005
The only good parts for me were the RM. I liked how they were mentioned...It would be awesome if they were written more. I liked how you wrote out the scene with Luke pleading and Ryan being envious. Good job on the RM parts.