Reviews for Bittersweet Goodbye
panda1222 chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Hey, I know this story is old, but I waned to congratulate you on it. Your Riddle wasn't the best I've ever seen but I liked your Ginny and your OCs (which is a rare thing for me to say, since OCs in fanfic usually suck) Kudos
nienerz chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Is there going to be a sequel?
BenAddict Holmes chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
loved reading the story...nice one!
furuba-suzume chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
When the story ended, I was devastated. When you mentioned that there will be a part 2, my hopes ran high again. Please continue the story in the second part! I have no idea why your story has so few reviews when it was absolutely awesome! You MUST continue with part 2! XDDD
DreamsMelody chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
I loved this story very much, especially Draco's dirty little secret ;) It actually reminded me of an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer where Willow accidentally makes Spike and Buffy lovey dovey. The Blaise/Zabini bit was ingenious! Thanks for such a great story.
lady pomegranates chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
I love this story. So much that I forgot to review because the chapters slid past.

I want a sequel with everyone in it. You kept everyone in character last chapter. You made the whole story believable. Ginny is growing. Snape is very convincing and I can see Ginny knowing Sirius before everyone else and keeping the secret. I'd loved to see Ginny grow and see how she interacts with Snape and Lupin ans Sirius and what happens when Voldemort is resurrected.
Solana13 chapter 9 . 2/3/2007
That was so good! I can't wait for part two! You are an amazing writer, and my only complaint for the whole story were a few spelling/grammer errors, but that doesn't bother me too much, because I know you can proof something like fifteen times and still miss little things. Anyway, please keep writing because I can't wait for more!
Solana13 chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Oh this story is absolutely brilliant! I LOVE how you make Ginny's whole story fit so beautifully into the parameters of Chamber of Secrets, like there was all this stuff going on with Ginny during the second book that we didn't know about. It's amazing. Everything's so complex and interconnected, which is a huge thing to pull off well, but you do a great job of it. You are a great writer.
chippychoo chapter 9 . 1/2/2007
it just occoured to me that i was your first ever reviewer so i think i should also be the last on this part of the story D twas really good and well done a fic i loved and its hard to find ones i like so WELL DONE! ]

xxchipchooxx
witch tekamika chapter 9 . 8/16/2006
pretty good
PomegranateLotion chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
awesome!
Child of Shadows chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
Nice story.

I think that you portrayed Riddle well.

I love it!
ShadesxofxPurple chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
Wow, this is such a good fic! It nearly made me cry, although I'm not quite sure why...

I don't think any of your characters are Mary-Sue's too much, J.k. Rowling said herself that Ginny was popular, and what's the harm in having an OC character like Ashlyn?

Anyway, it was really good, looking forward to reading part2!
darkmalfoy chapter 9 . 11/1/2005