Reviews for Complementary Colors
haruko.94 chapter 5 . 5/6
great! ;D
valune-hf chapter 5 . 1/14
I know this is quite an old story but I enjoyed reading it! It's short and sweet and I love both naruto and sasuke in the story. Naruto's obsession with toads is so cute! And tbh sasuke ain't all that OOC considering all the other sasunaru fics with completely OOC naruto! (I love narusasu)
Thanks for writing this!
WolfieLiz chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
So cute!
Empress Tatiana chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I fell as though you could have pushed the ending a little more let their relationship grow a bit more but still it was pretty good
JuniorrO chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
i have to say... it's a bit weird to read sasuke as the shy uke but anyway i like your story ' v ')b
I Cuppa Tee chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I must say I absolutely loved this fanfic. This is the fourth time I'm reading it. Gosh I love it so muuuch. I remember waiting a while for I think it was chapter 5? Yeah to come out as I was so sad when it had ended but very happy cos it was adorable. _ a million gold stars for you dear. Well now I've stumbled across this treasure again and decided to read it. Again. Ciao
Fallendarkyoaiangel56 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Omg this story is just sooooo cute and adorable!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
It's incredibly rare for a fic writer who has abandoned a story to come back and actually finish it. The fact that you managed to do it earns my respect. And you know, I did like the story and the way it turned out. If I hadn't known there was a huge update gap because of the A/Ns, I never would have guessed by the writing. The chapters flowed together pretty well. I liked how the story turned out. Naruto initially seemed like kind of a flirtatious jerk and Sasuke initially seemed too uke-ish for my tastes, but by the end, Naruto turned out to be sincere, and Sasuke gained a lot more confidence, so I thought they turned out to be much more IC than they were in the beginning, which is a very good thing. Thanks for sharing this!
Tblu2326 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Wow. The difference between chapter 2 and 1 is amazing. I love how you stick to simple detail while still managing to paint a clear image to the readers. :)
berry5tz chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Nice work. Sorry that you don't write Naruto fics anymore. But that's ok you gotta write what you like! Still thanks.
Elvira - Evilra - Illyana chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
I'm satisfied from my urge to read yaoi now. Thank you, awesome author. And your brother read it?! O.o I wouldn't be able to get my twin sister to read a story like this because one: She's weirder than I am and two: She hates some yaoi things like PruCan. How can a person hate PruCan?! She also doesn't like FrUk, but I so agree with her. UsUk for me. We're so random and weird You probably already stopped reading this, but if you kept on reading, hooray for you! You get an internet shipped cookie! It'll be in a story when I decide on writing one. Hetalia of course. You have received a new follower.
Nurarihyon chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
i like the change of roles but sasukes sex intrest...
Nurarihyon chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I really like what you did hear. I love naruto it is my passion
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Sasuke as an uke is so cuteeee! :333
Writing-and-Music chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I loved the story! Great job on it.