Reviews for Complementary Colors
ChronoAngel5255 chapter 5 . 7/26
I read this a while back and i so badly wanted to find it to show a friend and its just as blissful as i remember. Honestly this story is pure fluff but real.
Chidori95 chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
Oh God it so cute. Totally different from most of narusasu wow
Chidori95 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
aww Sasuke is super cute
jupimako chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
That was so cute! Thanks.
DarkangeABBY chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
noooooo! I wanted more chpts it was getting gooood ! thank for updating.
Knaruto chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
So sweet and good. I totally love the fact that naruto is the one doing the chasing but that it's still in Sasuke point of view. And Sasuke's behaviour is Sooooooo cute.

I also love the part of the date. I had been wandering how Sasuke will learn its a real date...it was so funny.
Arianna chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I'm so happy to have found a Narusasu fanfiction that isn't Sakura bashing. I'm writing a fanfiction where Naruto and all his friends go to Vegaaassss. Sakura and Ino are some of the coolest people in it!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
i like how you considered naruto as bisexual. im not bi (im straight), but i think they're sexy as hell!
haruko.94 chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
great! ;D
val-une chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
I know this is quite an old story but I enjoyed reading it! It's short and sweet and I love both naruto and sasuke in the story. Naruto's obsession with toads is so cute! And tbh sasuke ain't all that OOC considering all the other sasunaru fics with completely OOC naruto! (I love narusasu)
Thanks for writing this!
WolfieLiz chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
So cute!
Empress Tatiana chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I fell as though you could have pushed the ending a little more let their relationship grow a bit more but still it was pretty good
JuniorrO chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
i have to say... it's a bit weird to read sasuke as the shy uke but anyway i like your story ' v ')b
I Cuppa Tee chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I must say I absolutely loved this fanfic. This is the fourth time I'm reading it. Gosh I love it so muuuch. I remember waiting a while for I think it was chapter 5? Yeah to come out as I was so sad when it had ended but very happy cos it was adorable. _ a million gold stars for you dear. Well now I've stumbled across this treasure again and decided to read it. Again. Ciao
Fallendarkyoaiangel56 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Omg this story is just sooooo cute and adorable!