Reviews for Complementary Colors
Tblu2326 chapter 3 . 2/18
Wow. The difference between chapter 2 and 1 is amazing. I love how you stick to simple detail while still managing to paint a clear image to the readers. :)
berry5tz chapter 5 . 1/31
Nice work. Sorry that you don't write Naruto fics anymore. But that's ok you gotta write what you like! Still thanks.
samirawr11 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
I'm satisfied from my urge to read yaoi now. Thank you, awesome author. And your brother read it?! O.o I wouldn't be able to get my twin sister to read a story like this because one: She's weirder than I am and two: She hates some yaoi things like PruCan. How can a person hate PruCan?! She also doesn't like FrUk, but I so agree with her. UsUk for me. We're so random and weird You probably already stopped reading this, but if you kept on reading, hooray for you! You get an internet shipped cookie! It'll be in a story when I decide on writing one. Hetalia of course. You have received a new follower.
Nurahiyon chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
i like the change of roles but sasukes sex intrest...
Nurahiyon chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I really like what you did hear. I love naruto it is my passion
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Sasuke as an uke is so cuteeee! :333
Writing-and-Music chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I loved the story! Great job on it.
LirianaNacreAngel chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
loved this story so much, trying not to burst out laughing in the middle of the night and waking people up is easier said than done XD really funny and i love the OCCness, it gives the characters a different shine of light. really great work :D
jada.marcial.3 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Awwwwwwwww that was adorable I loved it please keep being awesome
phoenixlight0314 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Love it, love it
TOP SECRET chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
... Not bad. CHECK OUT A STORY SOMEONE WROTE JUST FOR ME! Its called Hospital Flowers it is in the, naruto category (duh) and is about naruto and sasuke by darkserenety wynter kay?.
mochiusagi chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Awwwwwwee that was adorable! Loved the ending!
Noname00 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
I havent been on fanfic in months and I just missed it too much. This fic was the first to grab my attention so I must say yay to that and I just loved the ending (:
follies of youth chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
this was really cute! i hope you return to writing for the fandom again soon ;D
kasia110 chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Thanks for finishing it! Just reread it to remind myself And was giggling he whole time xD loved it!