Reviews for White Flag
liona chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
very very good story, but no new chapter? 6 years! i hope you will update soon.
liz chapter 20 . 6/17/2006
Update you lazy basturd. I want to know what happens!
Kat chapter 20 . 11/20/2005
i am in awe. i really hope you update. Soon
OrionLuckyStar chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
its so sweet yet sad, i think that i might cry... vonderval story by the way... cant wait till the next chappie... up-dates soon please
GoddessMoonLady chapter 20 . 8/29/2005
Aw! Lol! Draco got scared by a sliding door. *shakes

head* Dumbles really whent overboard on those rooms!

Its good to be the favorite! Next chap!
2 lazy 2 login chapter 20 . 8/28/2005
hey this is bloody awesome! i read the whole story alltogether so this review is for all 20 chapters and you've done amazing job so far! hope u will keep up the good work and update soon!
fifespice chapter 19 . 8/27/2005
well thats different having sex in a tunnel leading to honeydukes i couldnt review this chap yeasterday as ffnet wouldn open the page fully thast why i reviewed 20 then 19 please update soon
amerindiangal chapter 20 . 8/27/2005
It was great. I liked it. Can't wait till you update and when they do come face to face with Voldemort. Update whenever you can. When will Ron and Hermoine find out if they ever do? Blessed Be.
7thcircleofhell chapter 19 . 8/26/2005
LOL! That was way good! But i was opting for the shower, but that was funny!
fifespice chapter 20 . 8/26/2005
good chapter so is this kathy person a spy or is draco being paranoid? was good please update soon
GoddessMoonLady chapter 18 . 8/20/2005
lol! This is Brilliant! Definatly a 1st plot-wise for

me! *giggles madly* Sex i-in D-Dumbledore's office?

Lol! Hilarious! *giggles* Next chap!
lala chapter 18 . 8/19/2005
freaking amazing story
lala chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
so far so god
Shakespeares Whore chapter 18 . 8/18/2005
... YOU END IT THERE? that was so un cool. but i must say that this fic is up there on my favs, i really like it. so please update soon!
Deans Darling chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I found your story yesterday and have read all 18 chapters. I love this story and am looking forward to the rest of it. I have put you on my alert list. I only have one real critisim. Sometimes it is difficult to figure out exactly who is talking. I had to go back in a couple of places to figure out who was saying what. In one instance, I moved on because it wasn't clear. You don't have to use he said she said, but some discriptors durning conversation would be nice. Otherwise, keep up the story. I can't wait to find out how Harry is going to save Draco. I also can't wait to hear Draco to tell Harry that he is IN love with him. Thanks for your efforts.

DD