Reviews for Sidetracked
Update! Please!
madison chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Can't believe its discontinued
Helena Aeris chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I think this story is possibly one of the best there is. Honestly.

It's too bad, though, that it's discontinued... Do you think there's some chance you can continue it?

I'd really like to see more, but if you prefer not to continue, I have no authority... )

Strixvaria chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That was great, is there a second chappie?
CharmedMoon84 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I like the story but please review my DP story "Amethyst"
Tecna chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I love the chapter, this fic is totally interesting, I hope you update soon, really enjoyed the first chapter! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Space Mandy chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Oh! Very nice. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kimou chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Very nice, indeed. I hope you update this sometime in the bear future. :)

Selfless chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Hooray! Another RxR for me to read! All of my other fics haven't been updated in quite a while *glares*. I don't remember if I left a review for A Garden of Roses or not, so I'll just say that I LOVED it, and this is turning out to be quite promising! Update soon, if you would, I'm going insane!

PS- Batman Begins ROCKED. The Batmobile was BOSS.
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Very good start. Really can't offer much else, since this is just a lead in chapter, other than well written. Hee hee-cute having Slade as the head of Gotham's anti crime society. Booyahs! ~Vin
Fun-KillinReportCard chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
me likes very much. keep updating this is a great fic!
DITZY chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
BRILLIANT! PURE BRILLIANCE! Iluvluvluvluvluv your work and i LUUV love triangles this is so gonna rock! please update soon!
ArtemisGirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Very cool. I'm looking forward to seeing what else happens. You're very good with AU fics.
Mystery-Bliss chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Oh boy another one of your stories! this story is really interesting so far, and i'm enjoying the plot line, so keep up the fantabulous work! looking forward to further updates and chapters.:)
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Great chapter! I really like this alot, very interesting! Who could RedX be? I hope that u update soon!