Reviews for Deadly Desire
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I KNOW I have read this before...i have no idea why i havent reviewed!...it's fantastic...especially like the last two lines...

*Sam*
pstibbons chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
cool!
Rainbow Shiner chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Cute cute cute. But I'd hae to say that not's really Hermione. But I'm not in the mood to flame. Well I never am so. Cute.
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
OMG. YOu write the best fluff ever, you know that? I loved your 20 questions story too.
mEEp chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
aww... so cute.
Girl of 1000 Loves chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
That was great and very pretty with just a tiny bit of angst which heightens the senses for the fluff to come.
1gone1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Aww, that was sweet!
Lunastella13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Aw! I love this! Its the best!
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Aww... that's just so damn cute! Boo... I want a gorgeous bloke like Harry... *sighs* oh well... lol I'll keep on dreamin, eh? :P absolutely fabulous!

Alex
Lierian chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
OH! I freakin LOVED this! Especially that last line "It was perfect and it was real." Busily adds to favorites.

Lierian
Hermione's Twin chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
OMG, OMG, OMG! The ending was perfect. This story is perfection, I am serious. I LOVE IT!

P.S.-

I read your author's page thingy. I like Rascal Flatts too!
hollyg20 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I read this and A River In Egypt, and I have to say that I like this one a lot better. I really think you should do some more serious stories (with a bit of fluff, of course!) You did a really great job with this story. Not that the other one wasn't good...don't hit me! I just really think your tone was much better in this and the characters were more themselves. Either way, nice job on each. Hope to see more from you soon :)
quidditchgirl13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I'm at a loss for words. That was w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l! Usually I'm not a H/Hr shipper, but that was great!
L.N.R.star chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
very cute!*cry happily* I just love that pairing!
legolascrazy17 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I love it! It has the perfect combination of a bit of seriousness, a little fluffiness...etc...(sighs!) Wonderful job on a fantastic fiction with a VERY original, unique plot that I really like...I can't wait to read your next fic!