Reviews for The ghost carriage
firedragongirl chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
dawn in the fields chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
Hyuu, hyuu~! That was awesome! Please write a sequel, I'd appreciate it! o
neko-nya chapter 5 . 7/25/2005

-laughing- nice XD Dark who knows everything about Krad forgot everything about him XP And he faints XD hilarious...they kissed -happy happy happy- awesome story, can you sneeze your brain out? _O
Mehlee chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
o_O; Okay... 1: How did I see that coming? *eye twitches* yah hear that Krad? I saw right through yah!

Dark: ... No you didn't.

Mehlee: O_o; 2: I'm sorry 'bout my demandingness... O_O; I don't think that's a word... I like making up random words it's really quite fun have you ever tried it huh huh huh? o_O; Anywhos... Great ending! o_o; *pokes Krad* You're too mean for your own good...

Krad: Glad you think so... o_O; *runs off*

Mehlee: ... So um yeah... O_O; Haw haw I like the chapter title *starts to laugh* but then again I laugh at EVERYTHING! XDXDXDXDXD *falls over laughing*
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Everything was just one big plotted out prank...very nice...and smart _ haha
dimonyo-anghel chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
hahaha thats funny even though i dont really like risa i give her props too! i wanna know what happens when dai tells sae please!
solysal chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
oh! *proceeds to klonk self on the head*, i get it now : ) that was some pretty extensive planning, but then they did have satoshi on their side... i liked it!
Koway Oceshia chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
yay! krad's ok! and now dark's happy! great story! how does saehara find out, dai-chan? what a neat trick!
negolataknofelet chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
I like this one. ) hope it's gone end happy
solysal chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
*sees the threat and becomes scared, proceeds to read the rest and sighs with relief* phew, you had me scared there

: ) almost done eh? i wonder how it'll end.
Mehlee chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
O_O Oh my God! You must write more! Write now! WRITE NOW, RIGHT NOW! *twitches* v.v *sob* My poor Darkie fainted... *sniffle* WRITE MORE!
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
leaving one character in the dark...poor Saehara leaving him in the dark oh well...might end up spooky scary and funny...
Blzace5 chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Gasp! what will happen 2 krad? when are you going 2 write the next chapter? and what do you mean by " i have a nasty surprise left for dark"? you have to tell me. please!good story by the way.
solysal chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
really? you do? thank you! ahem...back to your story, which has stopped at a cliffhanger...what happened to Krad, what will happen to Satoshi? great job at keeping up the suspense : ) please continue (at your own pace, of course, we wouldn't want you hurting yourself!)
UnIQuE Not Weird chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
Oh joys... another cliffy... _ You people are trying to drive me crazy with cliffys! Gah! Oh, and I think I might know what's happening... *smirk* Ierno... I'm probably wrong but yeah-

Oh, this is Weirdness Rocks... I just changed my screen name