Reviews for Two Kinds of Light
LillyRose95 chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
I've thoroughly enjoyed this series from start to end and I have to say that I didn't want it to end. I could have carried on reading :D
Terahlyanwe chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
awwwww. This is so perfect, and you're a magical author. generally I hate Harry/Ginny, really think that Tonks/Lupin is creepy, want Dumbledore to die constantly, hate it when Harry's parents come back, and am really irritated when Petunia turns nice.

You combined all of the above into ONE story and somehow I love it? Definitely magical. You rock!
TheLadyJaye chapter 22 . 1/19/2013
So good! So so good!

I wish there was more to this, I'd love to see a next generation story, of their kids, and I'm sure Lily and James would have more now that they have the chance...
starr1095 chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
Noo! It can't be over! This was the one story that i dreaded hitting thalr arrow for the next chapter because it meant it was being over
Now it is... and it was l...
now I just have to go read all of your other stories and hope that they will never end ;)
saiyasith1 chapter 22 . 4/7/2012
Great finale to an awesome series! Good job! Didn't see Nick & the Grey lady coming...was trying to guess who it would be, but forgot about them...fantastic! I love it when an author surprises me. Can't wait to read the rest of your stuff. One of the best things I've found...no grammar errors and very few typos too...excellent beta! Grats to them too...
mysinger chapter 22 . 3/21/2012
Thank you for another great story. I loved the twist that led to Harry getting his parents back. It was good to see the redemption of Petunia as well throughout this series. Well done!
Ann chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Please please please, please loose the ... ellipsis. They distract. Otherwise a good read
s-david-m chapter 22 . 2/12/2011
Lovely story, though the progression of the relationships did feel a tad forced and rushed.
dreamWalkering chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
I hate when I do this, I read all three wonderful stories of yours but I havent reviewed anything. I loved all of your ideas, particularly the ones i havent seen before; most notably the witchs oath and ghost voldemort bringing ppl through the veils and the actual concept of there beinh more than one veil. I really thought that you were going to let James and Lily go for a sec, so glad you didnt! As i said loved all three of the series and now im off to revisit twoinsanitiesin1 :)
ccmullins chapter 22 . 12/5/2009
Awesome story. Was fun to read. Thank you for your work and dedication and your creativity. Was refreshing and enjoyable read.

Charles
xoJaymexo chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
hm...i love this story-it draws me in so fabulously! and i hate it because it draws me in and distracts me from the awful homework monster...hm, i think that will be my excuse for not doing my homework... "CreativeQuill distracted me, sir, it wasn't my fault!" great job :)
brigrove chapter 22 . 9/28/2009
Out-pranked by Perfect Percy Brilliant
brigrove chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
not keen on the crossover with non HP mythologies
brigrove chapter 13 . 9/28/2009
Now THERE's a twist
juice14 chapter 22 . 6/28/2009
Great ending! I've noticed that you haven't written much for quite a while (years) but if you do, perhaps can write something given the current canon. Well done!